Chapter 6- Shopping

Adriana's POV

I went back upstairs and to a nice shower with hot water. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself with a towel and wrapped it around my body, leaving my hair dripping wet for time being. 

I pick out a long sleeved white crop top and a pair of blue ripped jeans. The jeans have a few rips showing the underside of my ass and a bit of my thigh, the top is quite cropped and shows a bit of my cleavage. Once I'm dressed, I go up to the mirror and start with my make up. I pair it all with white jordans.

 I pair it all with white jordans

My make up is very natural with a neutral shade eyeshadow with a hint of pink in it, winged liner, mascara, a subtle blush and highlighter, and lastly a nude lip

My make up is very natural with a neutral shade eyeshadow with a hint of pink in it, winged liner, mascara, a subtle blush and highlighter, and lastly a nude lip. I use concealer to cover a few scars on my stomach. 

I then dry my hair and straighten them and check the time. It's fucking 2. Jeez, I took so long.

No shit bitch.

Ughhhh, you again? Why must you torment me.

Oh fuck off. You love me.

No I don't. 

I roll my eyes and go down the stairs to see Al, Xav and Xander on the couches on their phones.

"Oh hell no. Go change now," Xander says, his jaw clenched.

I roll my eyes and say, "How about no. I'm not changing."

"You will change right now Adriana," Al growls out.

"Fuck no. It's my body, I do want I want to with it. I wear what I want, I fuck who I want and none of you have absolutely no say in it."

"Fine, but if some creep comes and tries to touch you, I won't stop him," Xander says and storms out and we follow him.

I roll my eyes at his tantrums. I am perfectly capable of handling myself. I didn't become the best fighter, assassin and the Russian mafia donna just like that.

We all hopped in the SUV and I sat in the front seat because I wanted the aux and Al and Xav sit in the backseat and Xander drives off with the another SUV with guards following us.