Chapter 30- Oops

I come for the 5th time tonight and slump on the bed

I come for the 5th time tonight and slump on the bed. He goes to the washroom. I look at the clock. 2:00 am. Fucking hell. 

Elijah comes out in his sweatpants and carries a wet wash cloth in his hands. He starts cleaning me up. 

"You don't have-"

"Shhhh.... I want to," he says it softly and gently, completely contrasting from the rough and dominance earlier. After cleaning me up, he lies down beside me and puts his hand around my waist and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I smile and turn to face him and pull him even closer. He smiles and kisses my neck softly. I run my fingers through his hair, lulling him and myself to sleep. 

"I love you," he murmurs in his ear before we both fall into endless slumber.

***

I am being shaken awake at the crack-ass of dawn.

"Fu.. off," I grumble into the pillow and pull the blankets over my face. 
Thankfully the person gets some sense and leaves me alone. 

Or not.

Next thing I know, the blanket is pulled away from my face and a shit ton of light blasts in my eyes. Slowly, adjusting my eyes, I see my very angry brothers with their arms crossed and staring into my soul. I sit up but fall right back down and realize that Elijah's arm is still around me and I am wearing his shirt and he is only wearing sweatpants. 

"Um.. Elijah?"

"Hmm?"

"You need to get up. Right now."

"No. You are comfortable," he says and proceeds to snuggle even more into me.

"Elijah, wake up. My brothers are here."

That makes him jolt awake and see my brothers. He swallows. Hard.

"What" Ricardo asks in such a stern manner. "Is going on here? Elijah, you better start explaining."

"Uhh- Umm... I just slept over."

"Really?" Rafael continues, "Then pleases tell me why there is a condom wrapper on the floor and a used one in the dustbin."

"Oh! Yeah... I invited some friends over and they fucked. Yeah. That happened."

"What friends dud? You don't have any friends other than me," Rafael says, getting even more furious by each lie we feed them.

"I don't see how my sex life concerns any of you," I say defiantly, crossing my arms.

"So you two did fuck." Xander states.

"Yes," I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Elijah, you motherfucker," Mateo curses him.

"You cannot be having sex at this age. You are too goddamn young," Alessandro says.

Bloody hell. My blood is boiling now.

"Oh really?! When did you lose your virginity? By the way, did you forget that I was raped all my life and the fact that I met Elijah before I even knew all of you existed." Then flinch at my words and I know it is a low blow but I couldn't help it. It just poured out like word vomit.

"When did ya'll lose your virginity? Huh?"

"16," Ricardo says.

"16," Rafael says.

"18," Mateo says.

"15," Alessandro says.

"17," Giovanni says.

"15," Xander says and all eyebrows raise towards him.

"17," Xavier says.

"Wow. Now you see? First time I fucked Elijah was when I was 16. Average fucking age. Have I ever demanded to know and control your sex life? You think I don't notice you disappearing and coming home late with a 'I just had sex' appearance. I know you want to protect me but you can't protect someone who has seen everything. It is Elijah and I's relationship so it is our decisions that must affect this relationship and not your opinions."

"I understand. I can't say that I approve of it but we won't say anything that affects your guys' relationship," Rafael says.

"I knew at least you would understand," I say and wink at him. It's not like his... setting with my PA Sage is much of a secret. I do need to talk to him about it though. He has been taking her out during work hours. 

His ears turn a deep shade of red that only I notice and Elijah raises his eyebrows at me like, 'What's this about? '. I give him a look saying, I'll tell you later. 

"But" Ricardo says, "Limit the PDA in front of us please."

I grin as Elijah kisses my cheek and says, "You'll get used to it."

I roll my eyes when I notice their clenched jaws but it doesn't waver the grin on my face. "Okay now out. I need to take a bath."

Giovanni opens his mouth to say something but it closes when I send him a glare with an eyebrow arched up. Finally, the leave. I try to stand up. Key word- try. My legs give up the very next second and I fall on my ass. I rub my bottom to soothe the pain and look up to see Elijah's smirking face that has proud written all over it. I scowl and try to stand up but fall on my ass. Again.

"Need help, angel?" He gloats with that stupid, perfect smirk plastered on his stupid, perfect face. 

I pout, roll my eyes at Elijah and mumble a small 'yes'. 

He sweeps me off the floor and carries me bridal style to the bathroom. He places me on the counter and locks the door for good measure. 

"Ok, rules. You are not allowed to touch me for a week. I am exhausted and you practically killed me," I say when he removes his sweatpants.

"Ok, now get your ass in the shower," he says and rips his t-shirt from my body and pulls me in the shower. 

*** End Of Chapter***