Chapter 32- Birthday plan?

I walk to papa's office, looking comfortable in my sweatpants and a cropped sweatshirt but the way I am playing with my rings shows my nervousness

I open papa's office before I lose my mind thinking about what he might have found out. I walk in and sit on the armchair in front of him. 

"Princesa, your birthday is coming up in two weeks so your brothers and I were thinking of throwing a ball so the mafia world knows that the lost princess is back. I wanted to ask you if you were ok with it."

I smile brightly at him, "I would love it papa. Just one request, I wanna design my own dress and all of yall's suits." 

"Sure mi amor."
I jump us and hug him tightly, inhaling his cologne and cigar scent. He smells like home. "I love you papa," I mumble into his chest.

He kisses the top of my head, "I love you too mi bebita. I am so glad you are home."

I blink away my tears and pull away from him. "Anything else you wanna talk about?"

"No princesa, You have plans?"

"Yeah I might go shopping with Anastasia."

"Go ahead I won't keep you away. Just take my guards."

Ugh. Not this again.

"Papa I think we have established the fact that I do not need guards."

"Fuck no. You either take my guards or you don't get out of this house at all. I am not risking your life again."

I groan and roll my eyes, "Fine." I'll just get rid of them.

"Anything else?"

"Nope. Go have fun with Anastasia," he says and pats my head.

"Cool. Bye papa," I say and peck his cheek and leave the office. 

I go to my room and call Anastasia.

"Hey sister-in-law," she says and I flush.

"Fuck off Stasia. You wanna go shopping?"

"Hell yeah! I'll be at your house in an hour," she squeals into the phone.

"Ask Bella if she wants to join."

"Have you met my mother Adriana? She will take any excuse for shopping."

"Great. See you," I say and cut the call.

I open my closet and settle on a cute pink dress and a pair of white strappy heels.

I sit in front of the mirror to do my make-up when Arabella and Anastasia slam into my room. Like literally about to fall face first on the floor.

"Ooh lala, hottieee," Arabella says when she sees me and Anastasia whistles.

"Are you both drunk?" I ask them, snickering slightly.

Arabella scoffs and straightens up saying, "You think I would day-drink or let my daughter day-drink? Ugh. I am disappointed that you think so lowly about me and my parenting skills. Which for your information are impeccable."

"I mean considering how your son behaves, i very much question your parenting skills," I say while putting on my cream blush.

Bella gasps loudly and turns away from me, "Well, you love so what does that say about you?"

I sigh, "What can I say? I am a masochist." She turns back around and we make eye-contact through the mirror. We both burst out laughing and Anastasia just stands there, shocked.

"You don't want flies in your mouth now do yo love?" Arabella says and Stasia snaps her jaws shut.

Ten minutes later, my make-up is done and we are settling in my car. 

"Ready? Stasia, please don't scream." I warn her and Bella smirks at me. I wink at take off at full speed. From the rearview mirror, I see the guards scrambling to get in the car and follow us. I think I forgot to tell them that 2 of the tires are slashed. Oops.
I speed away towards the mall once the main doors are open for us.

"Stasia connect your phone to the aux," I tell her. She nods and starts blasting 'Gasolina'. I smile and the three of us start screaming out the lyrics. I see a black SUV behind us and I know that it is ours. Ughh. I roll my eyes and start driving faster, breaking rules and taking sharp turns into small streets. We reach the mall and I park in the parking lot. We get out and get inside before the guards manage to find us.

"Can we go to Victoria's Secret first?" Stasia asks.

"Yeah, I think so. I need some new stuff anyway," I say and Stasia and Bella say 'ew' at the same time. I just shrug and walk toward the store. 

"Adriana I love you and I totally support you and Elijah but he is my brother. Please nothing sexual about him."

I chuckle and say, "Okay okay. I won't."

We enter the store and I start looking at the lingerie sets. A baby pink set really catches my eye along with a black one which comes in red too. I hang them side by side and try to decide when I get a call. I see the id and smile, 'Mi amor'.

"Heyy."

"Hi angel. What are you doing?" He asks in a husky voice.

I think I am gonna faint. His voice...

"Just shopping with your sister."

"Hmm I see. My love?"

"Yeah?"

"I like the black and pink one the best."

Huh? What the hell!

"Where are your?" I ask not even surprised.

The call cuts and I hear, "Behind you, angel."

I turn around and hook my arms around his neck. "What are you doing here?"

His hands wrap around my waist. "Oh you know. Just... shopping."

"In Victoria's Secret? Do you need to tell me something?" I tease him.

He pinches my waist and I giggle and slapp his hands away from me. He chuckles and says, "Your dad said you went shopping with my sister and got rid of the guards. And here she comes. Hey baby sis." He ruffles her hair and she slaps his hands away, pouting and fixing her hair.

"I am not a baby, you man-child."

"Why you little-"

"Elijah!" Bella interrupts him.

"Ma, what are you doing here?" he asks, shocked.

"What? I am shopping," she says amused.

"I don't even want to know. I am just gonna steal my girlfriend," he says and drags me away.

***End Of Chapter***