Chapter 13- Fuck me

As I put my suit on for the tonight, I can't help but let my mind wander to my love, my life, my reason to breathe

As I put my suit on for the tonight, I can't help but let my mind wander to my love, my life, my reason to breathe. The sleepless nights without her and mornings when I wake up, hoping to see her face but disappointment and anger fills me when I don't see her face. I have been searching for her for almost 10 months now.

Ten months.

Only ten months but it feels like a lifetime. I don't want to go to see the Spanish mafia. I want stay home and continue looking for her but papa is forcing me to come because they have finally found their daughter. They have been searching for her for years and I am happy for them but I just want to go to the warehouse and torture one of her abusers for any kind of clue as to where she is. 

"Eli, you in there? Papa is calling, we need to leave," my little sister, Ana says as she knocks on the door, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

I smile and unlock the door seeing her look up at e innocently. I see her wearing a short red dress, that barely covers anything, I immediately scowl at her. 

"Change now. You are not wearing that dress." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes at me and says, "I am 19. You're just two years older and besides, I am an adult, I'll wear whatever I want." She adds, "Anyways, mom's calling, we have to leave now."

She leaves and I spray my signature cologne and go down the stairs while putting  my blazer on my shoulders.

"Yes, I let her wear it. What will you do? I don't think you want to sleep on the couch Alexander Rossi," I hear my mum threaten my father and I smile.

"Don't be so hard on dad, mom. He's not wrong. The dress is too short," I say with a smirk which instantly fades as her glare falls on me. I put my hands up in surrender and take a step back.

"Elijah, am I talking to you? Don't make it worse for yourself. Let's go or we'll be late."

"I am going in my car," I tell them and walk out.

I open the door to the garage and take my precious McLaren 720S Coupe out.