Chapter 23- Amore mio

"Found her," I say and everyone comes around and starts speaking at the same time

"Wait," I shout. I open google earth and show them the exact location where they have kept my angel.

"It is an abandoned building," Xavier says.

"Yep. 2 hours away from here," Alessandro says.

"Well, then what are we waiting for?" Xander asks. "Let's go and get our baby sister."

"No." Vincenzo says. "We need to wait and plan an attack. We don't know how many men they will have and what weapons they can attack us with. Elijah will get more information and all of you will get back to your rooms. We leave tomorrow night. And absolutely no secret missions. None of you are dying till I am alive." He then leaves the room and everyone follows him out except Raf.

"Will you tell me why Adriana was with you the entire day?"

I sigh and look away from him.

"It's a simple question and you need to answer it. Not for my sake but for your own."

I lean my head on the wall and close my eyes for a minute or two.

"Just know that if you decide to kill me, I want everything I own to go to Riana."

I open my eyes and see him nod.

"I met Riana when I was 18 and she was 15. I met her at a street racing arena. We both were competing along with a few others. Mind you, I did not see her face. No one did. She was wearing a mask and her 'Black Rose' tattoo on full display along with her other tattoos. She won the race and left after collecting her winnings. I followed her to see where she would go and I saw her face. Gods! She was beautiful. I was entranced. I didn't think I would ever see her again but fate was in my hands and we ended up meeting at a coffee shop. She was sitting along and reading a book. I sat in front of her and we started talking. I got her number, not for the reasons you think. We started racing and training together. After a couple months, I told her about the mafia and she told me about the abuse. I wanted to kill them but she told me she wanted to do that. I respected her wishes. I asked her out. Shocker. I know.

We were together for 2 years, till I had to go on an undercover mission and I could not risk her safety because anything that they could trace back to my weakness was Adriana and only Adriana. So, I broke up with her.

I kept tabs on her till she left Cali with her abusers and left zero trace behind.
Since then, you know I have been searching for her. You know, she even met my family. Mom, Dad, Stasia. Everyone. Mom beat me with her heels and slippers. Dad gave me an entire lecture about how had done the same thing with Mom when they were younger. Stasia didn't talk to me for a week. Life without her was a mess. Then, the day I saw her here. It was like life was slowly coming back together but it would not be the life I want to live in if she's not with me. I went on a mission to make her mine again and I did.

We have been back together for a week but I already know I want to spend my life with her.

When you called me I knew something was wrong, so I came as soon as possible.
Raf, I love her and I won't let anyone live who ever touches her. She own my heart, mind, body and soul in the palm of her hand and she can crush it whenever she want."

"You really love her?" He asks softly, surprising me.

I look at him and say, "With all that I have."

He nods and says, "You know you have to tell the family right?"

"I know. Riana and I will tell them. First, we will get her back. I will talk to her about it and see how she feels."

He nods and leave me alone in the dining room. I call Alfie, my second-in-command and my other best friend, to get my laptop to the Montez Mansion.

I go to the guest room and stare at the ceiling till my laptop arrives.

I'm coming to get you Riana. 
Stay strong for me and your family, amore mio.

*** End Of Chapter***