Chapter 5- Meeting the Brothers

Adriana's POV

I entered my bedroom which so freaking extra but I loved it and it also had accents of my favourite colour, lavender. I explored the room which had a huge closet and very extra bathroom.

I arranged my clothes and kept my babies safely along with all my extra stuff.

I quickly decide to change into something comfortable. I didn't want to show my scars yet so I went for something that covers my entire body.

 I didn't want to show my scars yet so I went for something that covers my entire body

(Just imagine the top is a bit a longer as she as abuse marks on her stomach)

It is 6pm right now so I turned on my phone and scrolled through instagram till one of my brothers call me.

*****

I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "Come in" I said. Ricardo comes in with a small smile and says "It's time for dinner. You'll meet them all now."

"Cool. Let's go."

I follow him down the stairs to the dining hall.

As I entered the dining hall with Ricardo, all eyes snapped to me they all looked confused but one of them probably recognized me

"Is it really her?" He asked and Ricardo and Vincenzo just nodded.

The boy ran up to me and hugged the life out of me while the other just sat in shock. Though what bothered me was how the boy, who looked a lot the boy who is hugging me, was looking at me with hatred and disgust. I paid him no mind and awkwardly put my arms the boy and patted his back. He finally let me go and said, "I missed you so much little sis." I smiled at him, getting the urge to protect him forever.

"Son come back and stand with your brothers," papa told him. "Now boys, introduce yourselves."

"You already know me, rosa. I'm Ricardo, your oldest brother and I'm 25."
(rose)