Chapter 37- Making a Statement

Fucking hell

Fucking hell.

"How did you all get this done so fast?" I ask aloud to my brothers as we walk around the ballroom. I didn't even know our house had a ballroom.

Alessandro chuckles and says, "You are so cute, pequena diablo." I glare at him. "It is not that hard. Ivy knows the theme and she does it just perfectly every time because of the amount of galas we have had in this ballroom. So your party was not that big of a deal for her."

"Mhmm. I see. I gotta go get ready ok? I'll see you all later," I tell them, kiss Xander's cheek, and skip away to my room.

I lock the door, strip down and get in the shower. I need to look my best afterall, I have my plans. I shampoo and condition my hair, use my body scrub, exfoliate my body and shave myself. I get out, wrap my hair and body in the fluffiest white towels and enter my closet to out on my robe and let my hair be in the towel. I exit and go to my vanity and start to put on some neutral but heavy makeup to go with the vibe. My dress is a pink one and I know that it will not work very well together but I know just the trick. I pair my eyeshadow with a slightly pinker tone so it works well with the dress. I put on a small winged eyeliner and a light pink lipstick with clear lip oil over it. I spray setting on my face and let it dry and then unwrap my hair. God, what a mess. I use a hair dryer and then use a straighter. Once I am done with my hair, I put my dress on but my hands unfortunately do not reach the back so that I can zip it. Shit.

I go to pick up my phone but then calloused hands fall on my back and a gasp is wrenched out of my throat

I go to pick up my phone but then calloused hands fall on my back and a gasp is wrenched out of my throat. The scent alone is enough to let me know who is touching me and pulling my zip up in an oh so torturous pace. He grabs my hips and turns around making my dress swish and my front hits his as I stare up at him. He picks up a velvet box from my bed and reveals the most beautiful diamond earrings. They are perfect and work immaculately well with my dress. I lean up and kiss his lips chastely as a silent thank you.

I grab my heels but he stops me. He goes on his knees, puts my foot on his knee and makes me wear the heels. Good god, I am so in love with this man. He kisses my foot after placing both the heels on my feet. He stands to his full height, towering over me. He goes to kiss me but I put my palm on his mouth and say, "Lipstick." He bites my palm and I gasp, pulling it away. "I don't fucking care. You can re-do it," he says and slams his lips on mine and I kiss him back with the same passion. He grips my waist harder, pulls me impossibly closer to him and devours my mouth, dominating it, stoking his tongue with mine.