Chapter 33- Surprise

I really just wanted to shop and relieve some stress but here I am with Elijah seeing him try on like 5 different identical black suits which I must admit he look hot as hell in but this was supposed to be my shopping spree

I really just wanted to shop and relieve some stress but here I am with Elijah seeing him try on like 5 different identical black suits which I must admit he look hot as hell in but this was supposed to be my shopping spree. I told him about dad's plans for my birthday ad he immediately wanted to buy a new suit from Giorgio Armani which he obviously has to get fitted according to his measurements as it is such a short notice so an off the rack option is the best.

"Don't be such a baby and pout like that, mi amor," Elijah says and I look up from my phone, startled, only to have my breath taken away. He looks gorgeous. Like a freaking supermodel. The black suit is more defined and has more designs on it but it isn't too flashy just intricate. It really brings out his grey eyes, making them look brighter like stars in the night sky.

He comes closer and I watch him walk towards me unable to look away, complete, utterly enamored by him. He outs his fingers below my chin and pushes it up, closing my mouth.

"You look hot," I blurt out, unable to tear my eyes away from him.

He laughs a throaty laugh, sending a tingling feeling all over.

"I guess I should buy this one then."

I look him dead in the eye, "I dare you to buy another suit and I will burn all the lingerie I own and not let you touch me. Ever."

He chuckles knowing that I cannot stay away from him for more than a week. "Alright, I'll give my measurements and then we'll go to your company to look for your gown."

I smile and nod not telling him that I something already planned. he kisses my forehead and goes to give his measurements. I quickly open Anastasia's chat.

Stasia

2:30 pm

Me- Help

Stasia- What happened? Who died?

Me- No one you dumbass. I need you distract Elijah. I need to take him somewhere but he needs to wear jeans and a white dress shirt. I'll be at your house at 5.

Stasia- Cool. You owe me.

Me- Yeah ok.

Elijah is paying for the suit when he gets a call. He picks up the call and I see his smile disappear and his face goes into panic mode.

"Mi amor, I am so sorry but Stas needs me right now. Can we do this later and take my card."

I put on my best concerned face and say, "Shit, is she ok? Call me later and let me know. Go."

He nods and pecks my lips and rushes out. I take his card, my VS bag and leave the mall and go back home.

Stasia

2:55pm

Stasia- Mission Accomplished.

Me- What did you do?