Chapter 18- Deadly Promise

As soon as he opens the door of his penthouse, he slams me on the wall and attacks my neck, sucking, licking, biting and kissing

As soon as he opens the door of his penthouse, he slams me on the wall and attacks my neck, sucking, licking, biting and kissing. His hands run down my body, grabbing my ass.\

His hands reach the hem f my dress and he looks up at me for consent. I nod my head and he peels off the dress from my body in one swift motion. The cold air hits my body, making goosebumps arise all over. I slide his blazer off of him and hastily unbutton his shirt. I am almost done unbuttoning his shirt he stops me by throwing me over his shoulder and slapping my ass, making me squeal.

He opens his bedroom door, throws me making me bounce on the bed. I look up at him sultrily as he slows unbuttons the rest of his shirt, showing his perfect tan skin, abs, sexy as fuck v-line and his bulging muscles.

 I look up at him sultrily as he slows unbuttons the rest of his shirt, showing his perfect tan skin, abs, sexy as fuck v-line and his bulging muscles

Her body is clad in a barely there black lace thong and a lace bra that barely covers her boobs. 

I climb over her, on the bed and kiss her gently. I reach my hand behind her and unclip her bra and pull the straps down with my teeth. I take one of her nipples in my mouth and softly bite it, making her moan and and arch her back. I continue licking and biting and switch to the other one doing the same thing. 

"Can't neglect the other one now, can I"

I start trailing kisses down her stomach and to her panty line, I look up and ask her if it is ok.

"Elijah, I swear to fucking god! Do whatever the fuck you want with my body. I don't fucking care."

"That is a deadly promise Angel."

The sound of ripping fills the room, she gasps and looks down to see her panty ripped in half in my hands.

I go down and flick my tongue against her clit and she shivers due to the pleasure. I ease my finger in her hole and continue flicking and sucking on her clit. She moans so  loud and arches her back off the bed, wanting more and more and more. I keep pumping my finger and then add a second one to stretch her and my mouth devours here sweet pussy.

"OH GOD!" she moans as she unravels and comes in my mouth and I lick it all up thirstily.

"Not god, baby, me. Only me. Only I can make you come like this. Has anyone else made you come like this?" I say and rub her clit, overstimulating her.

"No, no. Fuck no," she moans my name as she comes and slumps on the bed.

"Aw, Is your pussy tired?" I say and gently cup her face in my hands.

"Fuck you Elijah," she mumbles, still in a haze.

"I mean, that's what we're supposed to do, right?"

She sits up on the bed and says, "Well, I'm tired."

"I know baby," I say and pick her up bridal style, take her to the bathroom, place her on the counter and run a bath for her with her favourite oils, rose and vanilla. I then take out her scented candles from the shelf, place the around and light them with my lighter. All while she looks at me adoringly and gives me a hug. Her hands wrap around my waist and mine around her neck, both of us just breathing in each other's scent and cherishing this moment.

We finally untangle ourselves and I place her in the bath, letting her relax. I go out, change the bedsheets, get a glass of water and keep it on the bedside table in case she gets thirsty later at night. I knock softly on the bathroom door and she replies with soft, "come in."

She is standing with a towel wrapped around her body and I silently give her my t-shirt, a kiss on the cheek and close the door behind her to give her privacy.

Ya'll just fucked though???

Fuck off. We didn't fuck.

Ok, sorry. But she was entirely exposed to you.

She comes out a minute later looking absolutely adorable and beautiful in my shirt. I pick her up, place her gently on the bed. I get in after her and pull her close to me, burying my head in her neck. She giggles, making my heart skip a beat, and plays with my hair lulling me to sleep.

***

Hi guysss.

Sorry for the late upload. I had exams going on. I hope you all enjoy this chapter tho. *wink wink.*

Love you guys for giving me 1.3K reads. Thank you all for supporting me. I love you guys. *muah*