Chapter 28- Pineapple

I walk down the stairs and sit on the stool in the kitchen, still half asleep

I walk down the stairs and sit on the stool in the kitchen, still half asleep. Elijah chuckles from beside  me and I flip him off. It's just 3pm. 

He comes closer and whispers in my ear, making my breath hitch and the hair on the back of my neck stand, making his effect very obvious. "Coffee, toast and fruits?"
I smile and nod. He stands and bends down to get some fruits while I just sit back and enjoy the view. He removes 2 breads from the packet and puts it in the toaster. He then prepares my coffee, strong, sweet and no cream. He sets the steaming mug in front of me along with the toast with butter. I inhale the heavenly scent of coffee and take a bite of the toast. He starts cutting pineapple, mango and puts them in small bowls along with a few cherries and strawberries. I am done with my toast and halfway through my coffee when he sets the bowls in front of me.

 He picks me up and sets me on the counter and stands between my legs so that we are face-to-face. Then, his mouth is on mine and my hands are in his hair. He kisses me gently as his hands snake around my waist pull me closer, crushing my breasts to his chest. He pulls away and puts a piece of pineapple in his mouth. then his mouth is on mine again. I taste pineapples and bits come in my mouth. I greedily take them all and pull his mouth deeper on mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair again and our tongues dance and tease each other, giving both of us shivers of pleasure.

His mouth moves down, leaving sloppy kisses down my jaw. He kisses and starts sucking on a spot right below my jaw, pulling a rough moan from my throat. My pulse hammer and I know he can feel it.

He looks at me, his dark grey eyes dilated with lust. His eyes look like the grey storms waiting to ruin me. 

"My room," I murmur into his mouth and he immediately picks me up and carries me to my room, while kissing me the whole time. 

He slams me roughly on the bedroom door as it closes behind me. 
He locks it.

He starts sucking and biting on my neck making me moan and tilt my head, giving him more access. 

"Remove your clothes," he says softly but so commanding that I obey without a second thought. 

*** End Of Chapter*** 

Yes I know it is a very small chapter but what can I say. I love to torture you all. hehehehehehe