Chapter 24- Hold on

Cold water splashes on me, making me gasp and scurry up from my place

Cold water splashes on me, making me gasp and scurry up from my place. I wipe the water from face and see Gabriella and Roberto smirking. 

"Since no one has come to rescue you yet, we're going to have some fun."

he gestures to guards and he sets up a camera on a tripod stand. He then nods to another guard, who goes out and comes back in with a shit ton of torture equipment like delicious food on a platter.

I am then shoved on a chair and chained, restricting me. Roberto settles on a chair makes Gabriella sit on his lap.

Did I mention that she is practically naked. yeahhh. She is wearing a bodycon mini as fuck dress with a low V-neck that has her boobs pouring out. I'm pretty sure she's about to pop a nipple any second. I mean it's nothing new to the guard but I would rather. They probably had rounds with her minimal Roberto fucked her in front of them. 

"Before starting the camera, pour some blood from her face and show some bruises. Give them a heart attack from the start itself." He chuckles.

My heart stops, like legitimately stops. They are going to send it to my family? Fuck.

A punch comes my way, along with several others. I just take it. I dont scream. I don't whimper. I don't even groan. I just take the blows after blows till they start the camera and the real shit begins.  

A ping from ym phone makes me look up from my laptop

A ping from ym phone makes me look up from my laptop. Alfie got my laptop last night and I asked my men to go take a round around the area and estimate the number of men they have. We are going to have a meeting with Riana's family in an hour, so like 6-ish.

I immediately grab my phone and open the notification that says 'Adriana'. It opens to a video that shows a bloody Adriana. I connect my phone to my laptop and speck in the intercom, "Everyone in the dining room. Now!"

I rush to the dining room and find everyone there. "What happened?" Vincenzo asks me. 

"I got a video.... of Adriana. From an unknown device and it doesn't look good," I say.

"Put it on," Vincenzo says coldly.

I place my laptop and press play, revealing Adriana with blood and bruises on her face and arms. A masked man comes up from behind her and starts cutting her face making  her cry out. The knife then trails downwards, nipping her neck and cutting her in a vertical line but she is silent and has tears brimming her eyes. 

"Scream bitch," a woman's voice says from behind.

"Nah, she'll do that later," a man's voice says. The man cuts her top with the knife and cut her bra as well. Xavier, Mateo and Alessandro wince but don't look away. The man then groped around her chest, making me clench my hands even more. She whimpers and tries to move away as much as she with the chain constricting her. He slaps her and tells her to stop resisting.

He grabs another knife with jagged edges, and puts the knife under the chin, already cutting into skin, making her bleed.  He looks at the camera and says, "I'm going to have so much fun with this one."

I lose it. I grab the laptop and throw it at the wall, making it shatter. I start punching the wall, not even registering the pain in the blindness of rage. I grab my gun and start going out. I need to save her. This can't happen to her again. Rafael grabs me but I pull away. He's shouting something at me but I don't hear anything except Adriana's whimpers. 

SUddenly a slap is delivered to my face, making me lose all thought and come back to the present. I realize it is Vincenzo who slapped me. 

"Vincenzo, I know you love your daughter but I have to go now. I cannot stay here any longer. I need to go and get her-. FUCK!" 

I run my hands through my hair and he says, "I know. We are coming with you."

I sigh and say, "I got word from my men that there are at least a 1000 guards. I'll call Alfie an get 800 men."

"I'll call 700 of mine," Ricardo says and walks off, calling his second-in-command.

"You need to be in gear. Go home, change and Wear. A. Fucking. Bulletproof Vest. If you don't wear it, you are not going in," Vincenzo says and I can only nod and walk off to my car.

I am coming Mia Cara. Hold on for me. (my dear)

***End Of Chapter***