Chapter 31- Swimming Pool

"Morning princesa," papa says, looking up from his newspaper

"Good morning papa." I kiss his cheek.

"Elijah. A word," papa orders him.

"Uh- y-yes," he says and follows papa outside.

I peek through the kitchen but Mateo pulls the curtain to cover it. I scowl but he pretends to oblivious and starts working on... brunch?

I sit on the white and black marble counter top. "What are you making?"

"Pancakes, hash browns, omelette and toast," he says while removing all the ingredients.

"Oooo.... Can I help? Pretty please?" I ask showing him my puppy eyes and pout.

He turns around, "Do not show me that face, you little devil."

I giggle, "Pleaseee.... Please Mat."

"Ughh. Fine. Just don't show me that face."

"Yayy," I say, clapping my hands as a grin breaks out on my face.

He chuckles and pulls my cheek, calling me 'cute'. I roll my eyes but get down from the counter so I can get to work. 

He picks up an apron from the rack and points at the extra one for me to wear. I pick it up and see a few stains on it and wear it. I look up to see Mateo wearing an apron that says 'Mama's Cooking'. I burst out laughing. Scratch that. I am in hysterics. At the same moment, Ricardo, Rafael, Xander, Xavier and Alessandro appear in the kitchen. They look so confused as to why I am laughing like a freaking maniac but one look at Mateo makes them laugh as well.

"I got that for him 3 Christmas' ago," Rafael says. "He was mad but now he wears it so proudly." We all look at Mateo, a deep scowl distorting his features and we start laughing again. 

"Ok, I get it. It's funny. Now can I start with breakfast or else all of you will just be eating toast and going for work."

That shuts all of us up and I go beside him to help. 

"No!" We hear Elijah yell and suddenly I am grabbed and taken away from the stove I was just about to turn on. "What the fuck Elijah?!" I shriek.

"You are not entering a kitchen ever again. Period."

"Are you seriously still mad about that? I was 16," I huff, planting my hands on my hips. 

"I was 16," he tries to mimic me in a high pitched voice. I scoff. "Fuck off Elijah. My house my rules."

"Will someone tell me what is going on?" Xavier asks, looking back and forth at us.

"She bur-" I jump on his back and slap my hand on his mouth, muffling his words.

He starts walking outside, barefoot on the beautiful green grass. It's a clear day, not a cloud in sight, sun shining like never before, revealing that summer has started. I admire the beautiful day but suddenly Elijah starts running, making me yelp and cling onto him tighter and laugh. I see the swimming pool come in sight and my laughter dies out. "Elijah!" I warn him. "Elijah I just took a shower!" I scream at him but he launches both of us in the pool anyway, ignoring my threats and pleas. I resurface and glare at Elijah, who has a cheeky smile on his face. 

I tackle him and try to get a hold of him but he grabs my wrists, pins them behind my back and brings us so close that I can smell his peppermint and woodsy aftershave. I lean up, bringing us even closer. I pretend to kiss him but as soon as his grip loosens on my wrists, I push at his chest and climb out of the pool and stick my tongue out at him. Elijah climbs out of the pool with his white t-shirt now transparent, stuck to his broad, cut-chest, making his hard muscles, ridges and a 6-pack abs, that I want to lick, show. He runs his hands through his hair and I gulp.

He comes closer and I hook my arms around his neck, wonder how I got so lucky?

He smiles, showing off his dimples, "I ask that to myself everyday."

Shit. I flush and look away, resisting the urge to bury my face in his chest. 

"Let's go shower, hmm?"

"Who said I wanna shower with you?"

He pulls me tighter against him, "That's not what you were this morning, hmm?"

We hear someone clear their throat, "Alright princesa, go take a shower. Rafael give Elijah you clothes and show him the guest room. Princesa, as soon as you are done with showering and eating your breakfast come to my office."

I smile softly and give him a kiss on the cheek, "Ok papa."

I take a last look at Elijah and he winks at me. I smile and got to my room.

What does dad wanna talk to me about?

*** End Of Chapter***