Chapter 29- Mi Reina

Despite the slight shake in her hands, Adriana didn't hesitate in pulling her silk top off

Despite the slight shake in her hands, Adriana didn't hesitate in pulling her silk top off. Her breasts spill out when she slips off her black lacy bra. Then, torturously slow, she slips off the silk shorts, baring herself to me. Christ...Her body. Round ass, thin waist, boobs enough for a handful, perky, rosy buds perfect to suck and nibble on and that sweet pussy.

I circle around her like a predator waiting to devour it's meal. I am close enough to smell the tang of her arousal.  

"Do you know what it means to be mine?" I whisper in her softly and sensually, lowering my voice.

"Pretty sure I do," she says it such smugness.

I chuckle lowly and darkly, "Oh baby, you were just partially mine. That was just a 3-course meal. We'll start with the appetizer to a 12-course meal."

I stopped behind her and pressed my body against hers, until she could feel my angry, steel-hard erection against the soft curve of her ass. She is fully naked and I am still fully clothed which makes this look so much dirtier. 

"Being mine means that your lips are mine," I run my thumb over her bottom lip before trailing it down the column of her throat and pinch one nipple. She moans. "You breasts are mine." Changing my position to squeeze her ass. "You ass is mine." I reach down and part her thighs, sliding my fingers past her slippery folds. She is so wet, my fingers are drenched within seconds. "You pussy is also mine," I say and plunge two fingers in her. "And if you let anyone else touch you, the person will be dead and you will end up tied to my bed, fucked in every hole till the only name you can remember is mine. Got it?"

"Ye-yes," she moans as I hit her g-spot. I use my other hand to stimulate her clit. Couple minutes later, she trembles and moans as she rides her high. I keep rubbing her clit as she comes. 

"On your knees," my voice is soft, like a whip cracking in the silence.
She kneels and unbuttons my pants with her teeth and looks up at me as she pulls them down with my boxers  and my erection springs out.  
She looks up at me through her lashes and licks the entirety of my cock from top to bottom in a single stroke. 

I grab her hair and pull it, tilting her head up. "Don't tease me, Riana. You will regret it."

She sucks my tip and releases it the next second. "I'm counting on it." I hiss out a breath and haul her up.  I sit on the edge of her bed.

"Bend over my knee," I growl. She stares at me and lifts her chin up in defiance. I glare at her and see her confidence slipping. 

"I will not repeat myself, Adriana. Over. My. Lap. Now."

She scrambles over and settles herself over my lap. I secure a hand around her waist and the other below her ass. 

I pull her closer and whisper, "Now, I am going to give you 10 spanks and you will not make a single sound. If you do, we will start all over again." I tap her ass a bit roughly, just to get the message across.

"Yes daddy." 

"Good girl. Now be still and quiet."\

I spank her right cheek and then her left. On the 7th spank she lets out the softest moan but I still hear it. 

I smile cruelly and say, "Awww... Looks like we are going to have to restart."

10 spanks later, I gently rub her cheeks whichc were bright red with my handprints. I pull her up and adjust her on my lap so that she is facing me. She lets a hiss when her ass touches surface. She looks so beautiful with her tear-streaked face, red-rimmed eyes and her expression shows pain and pleasure, all at once. 

I run my finger along her jawline. "You look so beautiful like this, mi reina."

I trail my hands down to her chest and pinch her nipples. I grab her waist, lean down and flick her hard, peaked bud with my tongue. She shivers and grabs my shoulders. I continue licking and sucking on her nipples while my hand moves down and I press my finger on her clit. She shivers in pleasure and says, "Oh god, keep doing that."

I lift her up from my lap and place her on the bed gently. "Spread you legs, bellisima."

I lie over her and look up at her, silently asking for her permission. 

"I swear to god Elijah. Please just fuck me." She rubs her cunt against my dick making me hiss out a breath and keep her hips down. Then, I thrust into her all at once and she screams out. 

"What the fuck?! Did you grow bigger."

"No baby. The same 10 inches but I am glad for the confirmation."

I stay still deep inside her as she adjusts to my size. She looks up at me and nods. I pull out and thrust back in. We converse with our moans, groans and whimpers. She is so close, she is shaking and meeting me halfway every time. I am clenching my abs so I don't come so fast, but it is getting harder to control myself each passing second. I thrust so hard into her, her cunt clenches around me, gripping my cock in a vise grip. 

"Fuck! Elijah!" She screams my name in ecstasy as she unravels and her orgasm hits her so hard her cock clenches my cock. I grind harder into her and my orgasm rips through me as I pull out and come in her stomach and breasts. 
We stay in the same position, breathing for a couple of minutes. 

"Why did you pull out?"

"I don't know if you are on birth control or not."

"I am on the pill."

I roll off of her and lie down beside her. She turns and climbs on top of me and starts pressing open-mouthed kisses on my chest and neck, sending me to high heaven. I grab her and pull her into a scorching hot kiss. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and take her bottom lip between my teeth. She moans into my mouth and our tongues tease each other. She starts grinding on my dick, making me hard all over again. 

We mold into each other again and we fit perfectly. 

*** End Of Chapter***