Chapter 17- Tease

I straighten my tie and put my blazer on

I straighten my tie and put my blazer on. Adriana loves minimalistic things but I want to go all out for our 'first' date.

We both know we can't tell her family yet. I refuse to be threatened by 8 intimidating as fuck Spanish men. We decided I'll pick her up outside the mansion. 

"Where are you going dressed so fancy?" Mom asks me as I walk down the stairs.

"A date." I add, "with Adriana."

"Hah! I knew it." She opens her palm at my dad. "Pay up."

"Betting on my love life now? Really mom?"

"Shut up and don't hurt my daughter again or else no one will be able to save you from my beating and I will gladly give you away to the Montez's after I'm done with you. Have fun."

I shake my head at her antics and get in my car. Once I reach outside her house at 7pm sharp, I get out and lean on the side of the car and call her.

"Hellooo," she says stretching the 'o.'

"Ciao angelo. I'm outside."

"Ok, I'll be out in five."

"Bene mia principessa."

True to her word, she comes out five minutes later in the most jaw-dropping, sexy dress ever. It hugs her curves like a second skin and shows off her sexy as fuck, long legs. It has a modest neckline but it shows off her beautiful collarbones and the slit is so high, I'm wondering if she is wearing underwear. God, the way she walks, swinging those perfect hips and ass. 

As soon as she is within arms' reach, I grab her and pull her flush against me

As soon as she is within arms' reach, I grab her and pull her flush against me. Redness coats her cheeks and she bites her lip making me growl.

"You really want me to cancel the reservation and paint your ass red," I say, squeezing her ass. "And make you take my cock in every position possible till you are sore and on the brink of passing out."

She bites her lip harder and says, "Yes please."

I growl and flip us around so the she is leaning against the car  and kiss her with bruising force, making her moan in my mouth. She wraps her hands around my neck, one of my hands go up to the back of her neck and hold it tightly to dominate the kiss but not hurt her in any way.

I take her bottom lip between my teeth and roll it, then suck on it and then kiss her again.

I break the kiss and say, "As much as I would love to continue, we are still in front of your family's mansion and we have a reservation to get to. I mean, I don't mind giving your family a free show."

She gasps and hits my chest, making me laugh.
She rolls her eyes and says, "Prick"

I grab her hand and pull her closer, "Never roll your eyes at me principessa." I growl in her ear, "Unless you want a spanking, I suggest you stop rolling you eyes and be a good girl for me tonight." I smack her ass for good measure and make her sit on the passenger seat. I sit on the driver's seat and start driving towards the restaurant while my hand gets closer and closer to her heat. I can smell the arousal coming off of her. Her shallow breaths and racing heart encourages me to go further but I restrain myself and smirk when she realizes that I am not going to go any further.

"Really Elijah?" She snaps at me breathlessly.

"Yep."

I am wet. Fucking drenched. He knows it too. He just wants to tease. 

Fine.

I'll show him teasing.

I palm his very noticeable bulge and run my fingers along him. He sucks in a sharp breath and says, "Riana remove your hand right now or else you will be fucked right here, right now." 

"Yes please," I practically purr at him and tighten my hold on his dick. 

What? I haven't had a good fuck in almost 6 months. I have my needs.

It's like a switch turned with those 2 words of mine. He drove so fast, I had to clutch the dashboard to avoid hitting myself but this just made me even wetter. He pulls into an empty parking lot and pulls me on his lap, making me straddle him and smashes his lips on mine.

He growls as I grind onto his hard as steel cock.

"Fuck Riana! This was supposed to be a romantic date."