Prologue

Veera and Rune was playing a video game in the den when they heard a gunshot and then they heard their dads yelling at each other. They quickly ran out of the den and were shocked to see Rune's father holding a gun in his hand while Veera's father is being held back by his mom and a few other people.

Veera's dad: I told you we are not going to deal with drugs.

Rune's dad: Why not? It's a profitable business.

Veera's dad: I don't care how much money it brings but our dad was against drug dealings and I don't want to do anything that he does not approve of.

Rune's dad: Quit being an ideal son brother. He is not here to see you. We are doing business, not charity.

Veera's dad: I don't care whether he is here or not. Right now I am the head of Black Dragon and I will not approve of this.

Rune's dad: Then, I cannot continue working with you. I am taking my people and leaving Black Dragon.

Veera's dad: As you wish.

Rune's dad: Rune, Let's go. We no longer belong here.

Rune: Dad, I...

Rune's dad: I am not asking you. It's my command. Go pack your bags and we will leave.

Rune looks at Veera for a second and then walks away with his head bowed down.Veera looks at his dad but his dad just ignores him and walks out of the room.

Rune's POV:

Veera and I have shared a strong bond since childhood but now this bond is breaking because of the differences in the ideology of our dads. I don't want to leave this mansion and my family and go away. But dad is very angry and adamant right now. Maybe later when he cools down, I can speak to him and avoid this separation. But before doing all these, I need to find someone.

Shooting Range:

A 20-year-old boy was busy practicing his shooting skills when he felt someone's presence in the room. He turned around and is surprised to see his boss's son Rune standing there.

Rune: PSun

Sun: What are you doing here young master?

Rune: I came to talk to you.

Sun: Hmm. Tell me.

Rune: I am leaving.

Sun: What?

Rune: My dad said he no longer want to stay here or do business with Uncle Ming. He is leaving the mansion taking me with him.

Sun: Hmm

Rune: Hmm.. is that all you have to say?

Sun: What do you want me to say, young master?

Rune: Stop calling me that. Just call me Rune.

Sun does not say anything and just continues with his practice.

Rune: PSun, please come with us.

Sun: Huh

Rune: My dad will start a new gang, please join us.

Sun: No, never. My dad has served Master Li his whole life and I will serve Young master Veera once he takes over. I will never leave Black Dragon.

Rune: But P, don't you love me. You know I love you so much. How can you just give up on me?

Sun: I love my duty the most and I am willing to sacrifice everything for my duty.

Tears start forming in Rune's eyes.

Rune: I hate you. I hate you so much PSun. This is the last time that I come begging to you. I will never look at you again.

Rune wipes his tears and walks out of the room.A lone tear escapes Sun's eyes that he quickly wipes off.

Sun: I am sorry Rune but I am bound by my duty.

Rune walks to his room as tears flow down his eyes continuously. Suddenly his body hits something hard and he raises his head to see Veera looking at him with concern.

Veera: What happened Rune? Why are you crying?

Rune looks at him with hatred remembering Sun's words.

Rune; I hate you...I hate you

Rune runs away from there without waiting for Veera to ask or say anything.

Veera: Rune

Veera is confused as to what he did to earn so much hatred.That day not only marked the break up of the brotherly bond between Ming and Chai Li, Rune also lost his best friend as well as his love on the same day. That day marked the formation of two rival gangs Black Dragon and Dark Lord.