Chapter 3

Safe House:

Veera stood on the balcony overlooking the sea.

Kla: Boss

Veera: Did you bring him?

Kla: Yes

Veera: Bring him here.

Kla: Okay

Feet shuffling and dragging sound is heard followed by someone cursing loudly.

"You bastard, leave me. Where are you taking me moron?

Kla: Boss, he is here.

Veera: Hmm

Veera turns to look at the person standing before him with hands and legs tied up and face covered with a black cloth.

Veera: Remove the cloth.

The cloth is removed from the guy's face and he squints his eyes trying to adjust to the bright light outside. Then he saw Veera standing before him.

"YOU"

Veera looks at him with cold eyes and harden expression.

Veera: Welcome to hell Mr.Tanet Wang.

Tanet looks at Veera and then he checks out the surrounding. It looked like a villa and he could hear the sound of sea clearly. He realized that they are quite far from the mainland.

Tanet: Why did you bring me here?

Veera: To teach your boyfriend a lesson.

Tanet: What the hell? I don't have a boyfriend.

Veera: Oh! I am sorry. I meant your master, boytoy.

Tanetl: Shut up

Kla suddenly pulls out his gun and points it at Tanet.

Veera: Kla

Veera nods his head in no. Kla quickly withdrew the gun.

Veera: We need him alive, at least for a few days.

Sweat starts forming on Tanet's forehead on hearing Veera's cold and emotionless voice.

Tanet: I didn't do anything.

Veera: Your master did. He tried to kill my PSun. I cannot forgive him for that mistake.

Tanet felt a pang in his heart on hearing Veera take Sun's name with so much love.

Veera looks at Tanet once and then picks his phone and dials a number. He then puts the phone on speaker mode.

"Hello"

Veera: Hello my dear brother.

"Veera"

Veera: Yes, it's me Veera.

"What do you want? Where is Tanet?"

Veera: Your boy is safe with me Rune but for how long,? That depends on you.

Rune: Your rivalry is with me. Why did you take Tanet with you?

Veera: You should have thought about it before hurting PSun.

Rune: PSun..I...

Veera: What? Don't act as if you don't know about the attack on him.

Rune: I didn't..

Veera: Kla

Kla sends the footage to Rune.

Veera: Check your phone.

Rune checked his phone and  he is shocked to see the footage.

Rune: I didn't..I would never..

Veera: It's your gang members. Look at their tattoo and their accessories.

Rune: I would never hurt PSun.

Veera: Why? You hate everyone in Black Dragons. Why would PSun be an exception?

Rune: Because he is.. he is my..

Veera could feel an uneasiness and pain in his voice. He didn't know why he felt like he want to trust Rune.

Veera: Rune, I will give you a week's time to prove that you didn't plan this ambush. If you fail, forget your boytoy, forever.

Rune: Veera, please don't hurt Tanet. He is my

Veera: I know and I won't touch him for the next 7 days. But after that, he will be history.

Veera disconnects the call and looks at Tanet.

Veera: Take him away from here. I hate to see his face.

Veera saw a flash of hurt pass through his eyes but he didn't give a damn.

Kla: Boss

Veera: Hmm

Kla: We had to bring his friend with us because he was causing trouble when we tried to get this guy.

Veera: Hmm.  It's dangerous to let him go. Let him be here with this guy. Keep a guard to watch them specially him. He is good at fooling people.

Veera has an eye lock with Tanet. Veera's eyes were filled with hatred while Tanet's eyes reflected grief and anger.

Kla quickly pulled him away from there and locked him in the basement.  He then came back to the living room.

Veera: Kla, keep an eye on them and don't hurt them. I am leaving for mainland now. I will come back after 2 days.

Kla: Yes Boss

Veera: Stop calling me boss when we are alone. I am your bestfriend dammit.

Kla: Veera

Veera: Hmm

Kla: You still love him.

Veera: NO

Kla: Veera

Veera: Yes, I do. I hate myself for that.

Kla: We cannot control who we fall in love with.

Veera: Hmm.. I want to move on from him. But he keeps coming back   into my life.

Kla hugs Veera and runs his hand on his back to calm him down.

Kla: Everything will be alright. Time will heal all wounds.

Veera: Hmm

Veera breaks the hug and says his goodbye. He leaves the island making Kla in-charge of the prisoners.