Epilogue

Veera was the first one to wake up. He looks beside him and a smile appears on his face seeing Tanet sleeping peacefully  with his head on his chest. He gently places a kiss on his forehead and gets up from there without disturbing his sleep. He walks out of the room and cleans up all the mess in the house. He then takes bath and heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Veera places the bread, omelet and sausage on the food tray and carries it to the bedroom.  Tanet is still sleeping hugging his pillow.  Veera keeps the tray on the side table and goes close to his ears and whispers.

Veera: Wake up baby.

Tanet: 5 more minutes please.

Veera: I brought breakfast in bed,

Tanet slowly opens his eyes and looks at Veera with a smile. Veera tries to give him a peck but he covers his mouth with his hand. Veera looks at him and pouts.

Tanet: Let me brush and freshen up. I stink.

Tanet tries to get up but he falls back groaning in pain.

Veera looks at him concerned.

Veera: I am sorry, I overdid yesterday.

Tanet: It's okay.

Veera sweeps him off the bed and carries him to the bathroom. He then helps him to clean up and change his clothes. After that he carries him back to the bed and feeds him breakfast. Tanet feels much better after having the painkiller.

Veera lies on the bed along with Tanet after the breakfast. As they are scrolling through their phone, Veera receives a video call from Rune.

Veera: Shit

Tanet: What happened? Who is calling you?

Veera: I forgot to call Rune after reaching here. I promised to call him after meeting you. He is going to kill me.

Tanet starts laughing seeing Veera's panicked face. Veera looks at him with fake anger and then answers the call.

Rune: You moron. You are supposed to call after meeting Tanet.

Veera: I am sorry. I am so sorry.

Tanet starts laughing on hearing Veera's pleading voice.

Veera: Its all his fault. He seduced me.

Tanet: Huh

Rune: I can see that. How is your ass Tanet?

Tanet: RUNE

It's Veera's turn to laugh now. Daw suddenly appears on.the screen.

Daw: Can you slap that idiot for me Veera?

Veera: Already did.

Daw: Good.

Tanet: Daw

Daw: Shur up. Don't act cute after giving us all a sleepless night.

Tanet: I am sorry. I will never do it again.

Daw: You better not.  No one is coming to save you next time you moron.

A smile appears on everyone's face.

Rune: So, when are you guys coming back?

Veera: Friday. I need to check the new building's work while I am hear. We will come by Friday night's flight and take rest on Saturday. Then we will get married Sunday morning.

Tanet: Huh

Rune: Great. I will make all the arrangements.

Veera: Hmm.