Chapter 14

Veera and Kla loaded their luggage into the caravan along with all the other essentials like food and water. Rune helps Sun to get seated in the caravan. Once everything is settled,Veera carries Tanet into the caravan and lies him on the bed. He then says goodbye to his dad and uncle and enters the caravan. Kla takes the driver seat while Daw sits next to him to keep him company. Veera goes and sits on the bed while Rune and Sun sat next to each other discussing something.

Veera: Are you comfortable?

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Tell me if you need anything.

Tanet: Okay.

They have been travelling for an hour now. Veera decides to switch position with Kla so that he can rest for some time. Tanet insists on accompanying Veera, so he carried him to the seat beside the driver seat. Soon they resume their journey to Pranburi. They travel for another 2 hrs and reach PranBuri beach. Veera parks the caravan along the beach and asks everyone to come out to relax and spend some time on the beach. Everyone except Tanet gets out of the caravan and walks towards the beach.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Huh

Tanet is surprised to see Veera standing next to him.

Veera: Let's go.

Tanet: But

Veera: Come on

Tanet: Pushing wheelchair on sand is impossible.

Veera: Who is talking about wheelchair?

Tanet: Then

Veera looks at Tanet with a smirk and then sits before him with his back facing him. Tanet understands what he was trying to do.

Tanet: No

Veera: Yes

Tanet: I am heavy. You won't be able to carry me.

Veera: Just wrap your arms around my neck and hold me tight.

Tanet reluctantly does what he is told. Veera picks him up and walks out of the caravan towards the beach. Daw and Sun smiles on seeing Tanet on Veera's back while Kla and Rune whistles in excitement.

A smile appears on Tanet's face as Veera carries him on his back

A smile appears on Tanet's face as Veera carries him on his back. He enjoys the cool breeze and the calming sound of the sea waves hitting the rocks. He felt alive for the first time since the incident.

Tanet: Thank you.

Veera: For what?

Tanet: For bringing me here, for carrying me around.

Veera: You are welcome as long as you give me something in return.

Tanet: What?

Veera: Your smile.

Tanet just looks at Veera curiously.

Veera: Do you know that you have the most beautiful smile in the world?

Tanet blushes on hearing that.

Tanet: Stop bluffing.

Veera: I am not. Your smile is so endearing that I would give up everything to keep that smile intact. So I need a promise from you that you will keep smiling even in the most depressing situation.

Tanet: Veera

Veera: Whatever happens, just believe in me. I will fix everything for you. You just need to keep smiling.

Tears started flowing down Tanet's eyes on hearing Veera's words. His tears soak Veera's tshirt.

Veera: Hey, I told you to smile not to cry.

Tanet hits Veera playfully.

Tanet: These are happy tears you idiot.

Veera: Then you can cry as much as you want.

They both starts laughing.

Meanwhile not far from there, Kla, Sun, Rune and Daw are watching them.

Rune: They look happy.

Daw: Hmm. But they are not together yet.

Sun: Why?

Kla: Because Tanet does not believe that Veera loves him. He has been hurt so badly that he believes that Veera is doing things because of guilt. The truth is Veera has been in love with him for last 3 years. Even when he hated him for using him, he still loved Tanet. It was his intense love that came out as hatred when he thought Tanet had used him.

Rune: Tanet never approached Veera with bad intentions. He just wanted to spend some time with him. I was the one who schemed against Veera. Tanet is innocent. He has been madly in love with Veera since high school.

"WHAT?"

Everyone looks behind and is surprised to see Tanet and Veera with a shocked expression on their face. Veera is shocked to hear about Tanet's love while Tanet is shocked because his secret ks out in the open.

Veera: Rune, what are you saying?

Rune: I am.not saying anything. Its Tanet's story and he needs to be the one to tell you.

Veera: Tanet

Veera turns his face to look at Tanet but he is speechless.

Veera: Tanet, what is Rune talking about?

Tanetp: I .. I..

Veera: I what

Tanet: Please take me to the caravan and we will talk.

Veera: Hmm

Veera carries him back to the caravan and makes him sit on the bed comfortably. He then takes a seat next to him and looks at him expectantly.

Veera: Now speak.