Chapter 13

Tanet got discharged from the hospital a week after the incident. Veera stayed with him and took care of him throughout the week. After discharge, Veera insisted on bringing Tanet to Li Mansion as he felt uneasy to leave Tanet alone. Tanet did not agree at first but later accepted the decision because Veera's dad insisted on it.

At the Li Mansion:

Veera helps Tanet to take bath and change his dressing. He then helps him wear a shirt and shorts. After that  he lays him on the bed.

Veera: Tanet, I have an urgent meeting to attend. I will be back in an hour.

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: If you need anything just ring the bell.

Tanet: Hmm

Veera looked at Tanet and felt like he is exhausted and unhappy. His eyes has lost the sparkle and he hardly smiled since that incident.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Everything will be fine. You just need to be patient.

Tanet looks at Veera and gives him a fake smile. Veera walks towards him and holds his face in his palms. He looks into his eyes for a second and then kisses his forehead. Tanet just stares at him in shock.

Veera: I will be back.

Tanet just shakes his head in yes and Veera leaves the room with a smile.

In the meeting room:

Members of Black Dragon and Dark Lord are present at the meeting. Veera looks at his dad and his uncle. They are discussing something and there is a grim look on their faces.

Ming Li: Attention everybody. This meeting has been called in to discuss the recent unpleasant events. Sun and Veera were attacked by some unknown group of people and they tried to portray that the attack was organized by Dark Lord gang.

Chai Li: Someone is trying to take advantage of the rivalry between our gangs but we will not allow that.

Ming Li: So, we have decided to merge the two gangs.

Everyone gasp in surprise while a smile appears on Veera and Rune's face.

Chai Li: Ohm will be leading the gang while Rune will be the second in command. Is that clear?

Everyone nods their head in Yes.

Ming Li: One more announcement is that we are sending away Veera, Rune and Kla on a mission and they will be away for some time. Meanwhile me and Chai will be taking care of all our business.

Rune, Veera and Kla are surprised by the sudden announcement.

Ming Li: This meeting is over. Everyone except Veera, Rune and Kla can leave.

After everyone leaves the room, Ming asks Kla to close the door.

Ming Li: I know you are surprised by our announcement.

Veera: Dad, where are you sending us?I cannot leave Tanet alone until he recovers.

Ming Li: He is coming with you.

Veera: Huh

Chai: Three of you along with Tanet, Sun and Daw are going to Pranburi.

Veera: Pran Buri?

Ming: Yes. Sun and Tanet are recovering from serious injuries and need some time away from all this mess to get back to health. You guys will keep them company and help them recover. Kla will be in charge of your security while Daw will take care of Tanet's physiotherapy sessions as he is qualified physiotherapist.

Chai: While you guys are there, we will take care of the business and find out who is the cause of all this mess.

Veera: Dad, uncle..

Ming Li: I know you are concerned for our safety but we are your father and actual leaders of this gang. We know how to do things.

Veera and Rune chuckles on hearing their reply.

Chai: So go and pack your bags and get ready to leave tomorrow morning.

Veera: Okay.

They all say their goodbyes and leave the room.

In Veera's room:

As Veera enters the room, he saw Tanet and Daw talking to each other.

Veera: Daw

Daw: Hmm

Veera: Kla is looking for you. He is in your room right now.

Daw: Okay.

He says his bye to Tanet and leaves the room.

Veera takes out two suitcases and starts packing their clothes.

Tanet: Are you going somewhere?

Veera: No

Tanet: Then why are you packing?

Veera: Because we are going somewhere?

Tanet: We?

Veera: Yes, We. Rune,PSun, Kla, Daw, you and me.

Tanet: Where and Why?

Veera: We are going to Pran Buri for vacation and you can't say no because it's dad's plan.

Tanet just lets out a sigh and nods his head while Veera continues packing.

Veera: You can go to sleep. I will pack your bag.

Tanet: Hmm

Tanet lies down and tries to sleep but he is feeling very restless. He tossed and turned trying to find a good angle but he could not sleep. Suddenly he felt someone lifting his head and an arm is placed underneath his neck. He is pulled closer to a body and his arm wraps around the waist of the person holding him on an instinct. He slowly opens his eyes and see Veera holding him close to his body.

Veera: Sleep. I am here.

Tanet sighs and tightens his hold around Veera. He closes his eyes and gradually drifts into deep sleep.