Chapter 23

Veera and Tanet look at each other and their eyes lock. Veera slowly removes Tanet's coat and throws it on the chair. He then grabs his neck and pulls him up so that they faces are inches away from each other.

Veera: Tanet, this is your last chance to stop me. Once I cover this distance, then there is no looking back.

Tanet: Hmm. Do it.

Veera smashes their lips harshly and begins to nibble and bite Tanet's lower lips. He bites hard and draws blood making Tanet moan in pain and pleasure. Veera takes this opportunity to enter his tongue into his mouth. Their tongues fight for dominance as he   tries to open Tanet's shirt buttons. He yanks the shirt so hard that the buttons fly in all directions, exposing Tanet's naked skin to the cold air of the aircon.

Tanet: Veeeee

Veera drops feather kisses all over his face and moves down to his neck. He sucks and bites to create a mark on his neck. He slowly moves down marking his chest and tummy. As he reaches the waistband of Tanet's pant, he looks up at Tanet asking for his permission. Tanet nods his head and Veera removes his pant along with his boxer leaving him completely naked and exposed to Veera.

Veera quickly gets up and removes all his clothes. Tanet closes his eyes in shyness as Veera looks at him with a smirk. As Tanet opens his eyes, he sees Veera looking at him with eyes filled with love and lust. He feels so shy that he tries to cover himself. But Veera holds his hands and locks them above his head leaving him completely exposed and at the mercy of Veera.

Veera gets on the bed and lies on top of him, looking into his eyes. He runs his nose against Tanet's nose and a tingling  sensation passes through their body.

Tanet: Vee...please

Veera: Please what Tanet?

Tanet: Veeee

Veera: Just say it Tanet. Say what you want from me.

Tanet: I want you Vee. I want you inside me. Now.

Veera looks at Tanet with a smile and then kisses him hard as he prepares him to take him in. Tanet becomes a moaning mess under Veera as he gets prepared for the pleasure that will come soon. Once Tanet is ready,  Veera looks at him once again with love.

Tanet: Vee, please.

Veera smashes their lips together as he enters him swiftly. His loud moan is captured by Veera as he hits his sensitive point. Soon the room is filled with loud moans and skin slapping sounds as they become one physically and emotionally. Tanet reaches his climax with a loud cry followed by Veera who growls as he reaches his peak. Once the excitement subsides, Veera falls over Tanet in exhaustion.

Tanet: Vee

Veera: Hmm

Tanet: Thank you and I love you.

Veera: I love you too my love.

Tanet: Sooo

Veera: Hmm

Tanet: Can we do it again?

Veera looks at him with a smirk and replies

Veera: You are insatiable my love.

Veera kisses him once again as they make love with each other throughout the night.

Next day morning:

Tanet wakes up to an empty bed next to him. As he tries to move, he groans as his entire body is in pain. He tries to get up but he falls back on the bed with a thud.

Tanet: Aaaahh

Veera: Hey, take it easy. You need to rest.

Tanet: I....I want to pee.

Veera quickly carries him to the restroom and helps him to get clean and freshen up. He then makes him wear new clothes and then carry him back to the bed.

Veera: I am sorry na. I think I overdid yesterday night. I..

Tanet shuts his mouth with a kiss as he was about to apologize again.

Tanet: You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who asked you to do it, so stop blaming yourself. And I am just feeling a little pain which is common in such a situation. So please don't apologize.

Veera: Hmm. Let me take get you something to eat and painkillers.

Tanet: Hmm

Veera goes out of the room to get breakfast while Tanet lays down on the bed and closes his eyes. Soon he fall asleep.

Veera brings his favorite food and drink along with painkillers but is shocked to see Tanet sweating and thrashing in his sleep. He is crying and begging someone to leave him. Veera keeps the tray on the table and rushes towards him.

Tanet(in sleep): Please don't come near me. Don't hurt me please.

Veera: Tanet...Tanet...

Tanet: Vee, please help me. Veeeee

Tanet wakes up shouting Veera's name. Veera hugs him tight and tries to calm him down.

Veera: Tanet, please calm down. It's just a dream. No one is gone hurt you. I am always there to protect you.

Tanet: He has come back. He ... he will take me away from you. I .. I don't want to lose you Vee.

Veera: Hey..hey look at me.

Tanet looks at Veera with tear filled eyes.

Veera: No one will take you away from me. You are mine and will.always be mine.

Tanet: Prem...

Veera: Shh...You were alone when he came for you the last time. But this time, he need to go through me to reach you. I will not let anyone take you away from me.

Tanet hugs Veera tightly and cries his heart out while Veera is determined to find Prem and settle things with him once and for all.

Veera(in mind): Prem, I am coming for you and this time will be the last time you will come anywhere near my Tanet.