Chapter 9

Later that day everyone gathers around the dining table for lunch. Veera is looking at Kla with a sly smile while Daw keeps his head down while eating.

Kla: What?

Veera: Nothing. You look nervous.

Kla: Huh.. nothing like that.

Veera: Oh my God! Are you blushing Kla?

Kla: Shut up

Veera and Tanet starts to laugh while Kla and Daw blushed like a tomato.

Veera: On a serious note, I am really happy for you both.

Tanet: Me too.

Veera: Kla..

Kla: Hmm

Veera: Don't let go of his hand for anything or anyone. He and his love is precious.

Tanet looks at Veera with a smile on his face.

Kla: I will not. I promise.

Veera: Hmm. I will be leaving for mainland after lunch. I have some work to complete. They are free to go. You can send them back today or after I come back.

Tanet and Daw are surprised by the news that they are being released.

Tanet: Did you get the culprit who attacked PSun?

Veera: Not yet. But I know it's not Rune. So there is no point in holding you hostage.

Tanet: Hmm

Kla: We will wait for you. We can all go back tomorrow.

Veera: Hmm

Veera leaves the island after lunch while Tanet, Daw and Kla enjoy a day at the beach.

In the mainland:

Rune has been trying to find some clue regarding PSun's attack for last 3 days. He checked all the CCTV footage in that area but their faces are not visible on any of them. It looked that they are deliberately showing of the dark lord symbol and accessories to make everyone believe that the attack was organized by Dark Lord gang. Rune wanted to see PSun desperately but he is not allowed anywhere near him due to the tight security set by his uncle. He is getting frustrated as days went by.

Rune was trying to find some peace by drowning himself in alcohol when he heard the chim sound of door opening. He turned his head and is surprised to see the last person on earth that he has ever expected to visit him.

Rune: What are you doing here?

"Just came here for a drink."

Rune: Veera

Veera: Okay..Okay. I needed to talk to you.

Rune does not say anything when Veera takes the chair next to him and pours himself a drink. They sit in silence sipping their drinks.

Veera: PSun is awake.

Rune turns his head so fast that it would have snapped.

Rune: PSun..

Veera: He is awake. He has been asking for you.

Rune: Why? He never cared for me. It is always you.

Veera: Yes, he always chose me because he is indebted to my father.

Rune does not say anything but listens silently.

Veera: He always stood by me because he valued his duty above everything else. He didn't leave with you that day because he promised my dad that he will stay beside me and protect me. He hid his love from you because he wanted you to stop hurting because of him and find love somewhere else. Losing you hurt him so much that dad had to send him away to heal but when he returned, the first person he wanted to see was you. When he was attacked, the only think he wished for before he closed his eyes was to just see your face once. Now tell me that he doesn't care for you or love you.

A tear escapes Rune's eyes. He tries to vigorously wipe it but more tears kept flowing down and soon a loud sob escapes his mouth. Veera quickly pulls him into his arms and hugs him tight.

Veera: Shush...shush..don't cry. Just go and be with him Rune. He misses you a lot.

Rune: I....I miss him too.

Veera: I know. Then go to him.

Rune: But the attacker

Veera: We will find them, together.

Rune shakes his head vigorously while wiping his tears off.

Veera: Now get up and tidy yourself. We will go and meet PSun.

Rune quickly goes inside to clean up and change.

In the hospital:

As Veera and Rune approach Sun's room, they see Veera's dad who is standing outside the room. Rune is a bit hesitant to approach his uncle as they have not been in touch for a long time. He stood before him fidgeting with his hands. Suddenly he felt a hand holding his hand. He looks up to see his uncle looking at him with a smile on his face.

Veera's dad: Go inside son. He has been waiting for you since morning.

Rune just nods his head as he is unable to speak a word due to the lump forming in his throat. He slowly approaches the door and opens it. As he enters the room, he finds Sun lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Rune: P..PSun

Sun opens his eyes slowly and looks at Rune who is standing at the door.

Sun: Rune

Sun opens his arm and gestures Rune to come to him. Rune quickly closes the door behind him and runs towards Sun. Sun gently pulls him into his arms when Rune reaches his bed. He then tightens his hold around him as Rune sobs in his arms.

Sun: I missed you young master Rune. I missed you so much.

Rune: Then why did you leave me?

Sun: I didn't have a choice love. I had to protect Veera.

Rune: What did you call me now?

Sun looks at Rune with a smirk.

Sun: Love

Rune blushes on hearing Sun calling him Love.

Rune: I missed you too.

Sun: Then why didn't you come to see me all these days?

Rune: I was frightened. I thought you will also think that I planned this attack and you will hate me. I cannot live seeing hatred in your eyes PSun .

Sun: I can never hate you my love. I have always been head over heels in love with you Rune. How can I hate the love of my life?

Rune's ears turn red and he cannot look into Sun's eyes after hearing those words.

Sun: Hey, just look at me love.

Rune just keeps his head down. Sun keeps his finger under his chin and lifts his face to look into his eyes. He slowly moves his face forward as their eyes get locked. Their lips touch each other and they have their first kiss. Sun nibbles and sucks on Rune's lips as a moan escapes his mouth. Their kiss turns hot and fierce as they indulge their tongue in their fight for dominance. Finally Rune surrenders to Sun and their kiss lasts until both of them are short of breath. Sun let go of Rune but he hides his face on Sun's chest in shyness. A laugh escapes Sun's mouth on seeing Rune's cute face.

Sun: I love you my love.

Rune: I love you too my PSun.

They hug each other and lie on the bed in each other's embrace.