Chapter 8

Daw prepares a simple food consisting of fried rice and omelet and takes it to Kla's room. When he enter the room, he finds Kla lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Daw: Kla

Kla: Hmm

Daw: Here, eat something and then you can take the medicine.

Kla: Hmm

Kla slowly gets up and sit down with his back leaning against headboard. Daw places the food tray on his lap. Kla tries to hold the spoon to eat but groans in pain.

Daw: Let me.

Daw takes the spoon from his hand and starts feeding him. He eats without protesting as he didn't want to make Daw angry. Once the food is over, Daw gives him the medicine and asks him to take rest.

Daw keeps checking on Kla throughout the day and he decides to spend the night in Kla's room. Around midnight Daw wakes up to someone whimpering in pain. He looks at Kla and is shocked to see him shivering. He touches his forehead and it is really hot. He quickly get a basin of cold water and fresh wash clothes to wipe Kla's body to reduce the temperature. Daw gently removes his shirt and wipes his chest, hands and back. He hesitates to remove his pants but finally decides to do it to avoid him from getting more sick. He is about to undo the button when Kla holds his hand.

Daw: Kla, I..

Kla: Don't

Daw: You are burning with fever. Let me wipe your body. I won't do anything else. I promise.

Kla: It's not you but me.

Daw: Huh

Kla: I cannot promise that I will be able to...

Daw's face and ears turn red on seeing the smoldering look in Kla's eyes. Kla holds his hand and pulls him forward. Daw lands on Kla's chest due to the sudden pull.

Daw: Kla..

Kla: You are mine. Don't even think of going on a blind date with anyone else.

Daw looks at Kla with tear filled eyes.

Daw: I have always been yours Kla.

Kla: Then show me.

Daw raises his body a little and places a kiss on his forehead. He then places feather kisses all over his face. Their lips then hover over each other almost touching. Kla could no longer hold himself back. He grabs the back of Daw's neck and pulls him forward smashing their lips together. It is a hot and searing kiss as Kla nipped and bit Daw's lips until it bled. Daw moaned as he felt the pleasure and pain.

Daw: Kla, please....

Kla quickly discarded all their clothes and suddenly shifted position such that Daw is lying under him. He kisses him senseless as he prepares Daw to take him in. Once he felt Daw is ready, he inserts in as Daw moans in pain which soon turns into pleasure. The room is filled with moans and skin slapping sounds as they become one physically and emotionally. A tear escapes Daw's eyes as they reach their climax together. Kla flops down on him exhausted.

Daw: Kla

Kla: Hmm

Daw: I love you

Kla looks into Daw's eyes that are filled with tears. He gently wipes those tears and place a chaste kiss on his mouth.

Kla: I love you too.

Daw: Please don't leave me.

Kla: Never. Not in this lifetime.

Kla rolls of Daw's body and lays on the bed. He then pulls Daw into his arms and kisses his forehead.

Kla: Let's get some sleep. We will talk in the morning.

Daw: hmm

Daw snuggles closer to Kla as Kla tightens his hold around him.

Next day morning:

Kla wakes up to a knock on his door. He looks at Daw who is sleeping like a baby. He gently removes his arms and then gets up from the bed to open the door. He is surprised to see Tanet standing outside the door.

Tanet: Goodmorning. You seem to have an eventful night.

Kla: I...

"Don't try to lie. We were having a sleepless night due to your moans"

Kla: Shit

Kla is surprised to see Veera standing behind Tanet with a smirk on his face.

Tanet: Now take this, breakfast in bed for our honeymoon couple. Make sure he eats well and takes the painkiller. It's gone hurt really bad.

Kla just nods his head. He quickly takes the breakfast tray and closes the door. He could hear Tanet and Veera's laughter from outside.

Kla: Shit...I am screwed.

"Why are you shouting so early in the morning?"

Kla looks at Daw who look so cute in his morning messy hair look.

Kla: Nothing baby. Just breakfast in bed.

Daw: Huh..you prepared breakfast.

Kla: No. Tanet did

Daw: WHAT? He..

Kla: Everyone knows. Your moans were so loud baby.

Daw: Pervert

Daw throws a pillow at Kla which he dodges successfully.

Kla: Hey...I am holding the breakfast tray.

Daw: Sorry

Kla: Let's have food and then you need to take the painkiller.

Daw: No. I have to clean myself first.

Kla: Okay. Let me help.

Daw: Hey, no funny business Mr. Kla. My butt hurts like hell.

Kla: Okay baby.

Kla gently carries him to the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom:

Daw: Hey!! I said no funny business.

Kla: I am just helping you clean up.

Daw: Yaaa

Outside Kla's room:

Veera: I don't think they are going to come out of the room any time soon.

Tanet: hmm

Then they heard a loud moan from inside the room.

Tanet and Veera: Shit