Chapter 35

Li Mansion:

Veera is busy looking through some documents when Kla comes looking for him.

Kla: Boss

Veera: Hey, stop calling me that. Just call me Veera.

Kla: Okay. So I came to ask you if you wanted to visit our club, Black Hole. Rune and PSun are working there tonight.

Veera: Sure.

Veera keeps all the documents in his bag and shuts down the laptop.

Veera: Let's go.

At the Black Hole:

Veera and Kla enters the club to find Rune talking to some customers while PSun is busy at the bar. But something else caught Veera's attention. It was none other than Tanet who is sitting at the far end of the bar, laughing and talking to a good looking guy.

Veera: I never saw him laugh like this before.

Kla: Huh. Who are you talking about?

Veera: Tanet

Kla looks in the direction where Veera is looking.

Kla: He lost his smile the day you went missing.

Veera: Huh

Kla: Nothing. I was just saying that it's good to see him smiling.

Veera: Hmm. By the way, who is that guy?

Kla: That's PMike. He was our senior in college. He used to have a crush on Tanet.

Veera: WHAT?

Kla: Hey, why are shouting? I said he used to have a crush on Tanet.

Veera (sarcastic tone): I heard it the first time.

Kla: Whatever. I will just meet PSun.

Veera: Hmm

Veera sits at the table opposite to the bar counter. He is happy seeing Tanet smile but he also felt sad that he never smiled at him like that. He felt jealous of that guy who is making Tanet smile so much.

Veera(in mind): Why the hell am I feeling like this? Tanet is my friend. I should be happy for him. Why do I feel so angry and irritated?

Meanwhile at the bar:

Kla: Rune, PSun

Rune: Hey, how is it going?

Kla: Looks like our plan is working. Look at his face. He is so pissed seeing Tanet with PMike.

Rune: Hmm. But will he realize why he feeling so jealous.

Kla: I don't know. I hope he does.

Suddenly they see Tanet trying to get but he is swaying and his feets are wobbly.

Rune: PSun, how much did he drink?

Sun: Quite alot.

Rune: Shit

Suddenly Tanet loses his balance and is about to fall face down. Kla runs to catch him but someone reaches Tanet before him.

Veera is observing Tanet since he saw him get up from his chair. Clearly he is drunk and cannot walk a step properly. Suddenly he lost balance and is about to fall down. Veera ran towards him and caught him before he hit the floor.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet looks at Veera and smiles but suddenly his smile turns into frown.

Tanet: What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend.

Tanet tries to push Veera away from him but Veera holds him tight.

Veera: Stop it.

Tanet still tries to break his hold.

Veera: I said stop trying to break my hold. You are drunk. I don't want you to fall and break something.

Tanet: Hmm

Tanet stops struggling and leans his head on Veera's shoulder.

"Let me take him home."

Veera looks at the person who just spoke. It was PMike.

Veera: It's okay PMike. We live in the same place. I will take him home.

Mike: But

Veera: Thanks for your help.

Veera then looks for Kla.

Veera: I am taking Tanet home in my car. You come with Rune.

Kla: Hmm

Veera: Also, let PMike's drinks be on the house.

Rune: Okay

Veera sweeps Tanet off his feet and carries him bridal style to his car. He drops him in the passenger seat and puts the seatbelt. Then he gets into the driver seat and drives off from there.

Meanwhile inside the bar:

Kla: Well, that went better than I thought.

Rune: Hmm. Where do you think he will take him?

Kla: I hope he goes to the condo. You know she is there at the mansion.

Rune: Hmm

Kla: Let me call him and ask him to take Tanet to his condo.

Kla dials Veera's number.

Veera: Hello

Kla: Hello

Veera: What happened?

Kla: I just called to say, don't take him to the mansion.

Veera: Why?

Kla: Master will not be pleased to see him in this condition.

Veera: Hmm. I will take him to his condo.

Kla: Okay

Veera disconnects the call. Kla looks at Rune with an evil smile.

Rune: You are bad. So so bad Kla.

Kla: Well, everything is fair in love and war.

All three of them laugh and pray for their plan to succeed.

In Veera's car:

Veera looks at Tanet who is sleeping like a baby. A smile appears on Veera's face on seeing his cute face.

Veera: Why do I care so much for you? Why am I feeling bad when I see you with someone else? What are you doing to my heart Tanet?