Chapter 4

It's been 24hrs since Tanet and Daw have been kidnapped and brought to this island. Their hands and legs have been untied and they are free to move around in the house. They looked around for a way to escape from there but is shocked to see the security around the house. So they decide to wait for Rune to do something to get them out of the situation.

In the living room:

Tanet was standing in the balcony looking at the sea when he sensed a movement behind him. He looked behind to see Kla standing there looking at him with a blank expression.

Kla: Food is ready. Please call your friend and come to the dining room.

Tanet: You can do better than this Kla. He is not just my friend but he is your first love too.

Kla looks at him with a serious expression.

Kla: The day you broke Veera's heart, I gave up on love completely.

Tanet: That is something between me and Veera. Daw is nothing like me.

Kla does not say anything.

Tanet: You still love him. Don't you?

Kla: NO

Tanet: Kla

Kla: You and Rune are both back stabbers and cheaters. I don't expect your friend to be anything different. I want neither his friendship nor his love. He is just a stranger just like you.

Suddenly they heard a crashing sound behind them. Both turned around to see Daw standing there looking at them with tears in his eyes while his hands were bleeding.

Tanet: Daw

Tanet ran towards him and held his hand. Kla walked past him without a word.

Tanet: Daw, we need to clean this wound.

Daw: No, its okay. It's a small cut.

Tanet: Daw

"Here is the first aid box. You will find everything you need in there. If the cut is deep, I will get a doctor. "

They were surprised to see Kla standing before them with the first aid box. He keeps the box down and walks away from there without even glancing at Daw.

Daw: He hates me so much that he does not want to see my face.

Tanet: He does not hate you Daw. He just loves Veera more than anything in this world. We hurt him and that's why he is like this.

Daw: I..I..

Tanet: You love him.

Daw nods his head.

Tanet: Why didn't you tell him?

Daw: That day I was going to confess but you and Veera broke up and Kla just vanished without saying a single word. I ...

A tear rolls down Daw's cheek as his pain becomes unbearable.

Daw: Now, he just hates all of us.

Tanet: I don't blame him. I would have done the same if someone hurt you.

Daw: Hmm

Tanet: Daw, you still have a few days. Why don't you talk to him?

Daw: I

Tanet: Just try

Daw: Hmm

Tanet finish dressing the wound. Thankfully the cut wasn't deep. They then go to the dining room to have their food. They sit down and have their food in silence. After that Tanet goes back to their room while Daw go outside looking for Kla. He finally found him sitting on the steps behind the house.

Daw: Kla

Kla looks at him once and then turns his face away from him. Daw sits next to him without saying anything.

Daw: Kla, I need to talk to you.

Kla: But I have nothing to say to you.

Kla starts to get up but Daw holds his hand.

Daw: Then just listen.

Kla sits back but does not look at him.

Daw: I love you.

Kla does not say anything.

Daw: I have always loved you. Your playful, naughty nature always brought a smile on my face. I felt happy being around you. You were always there for me when I was anxious or sad. I..

Kla: That Kla is dead long back. He died the day he saw his best friend break down before him because his boyfriend betrayed him. I no longer believe in love.

Daw: Kla

Kla: You may say that you never did anything wrong. But you are his friend. How can I trust you? Even now, you may have approached me to get out of this place by lying to me about your feelings.

Daw: KLA

Kla: Don't come near me. I don't have any feelings for you. I don't want to see your face. Just leave.

Daw: Kla, please.

Kla: If you don't go, I am leaving.

He gets up from there and walks away. Daw sits there looking at him walking away. His vision blurred as tears started to fill in his eyes.

Daw: I love you. I love you so much.