Chapter 17

Veera wheeled Tanet into their suite. Tanet is in awe when he entered the room. It is beautiful.

Veera: Do you like the room? I can get it changed if you want

Tanet: No. It's beautiful.

Veera: Do you want to rest for some time?

Tanet: I want to take a bath and then sleep.

Veera: Okay

Veera carries Tanet into the bathroom and helps him take bath. He then changes his clothes and lay him on the bed.

Veera: I will freshen up now. You can call room service and order something for dinner.

Tanet: What would you like to eat?

Veera: Order whatever you like.

Tanet: hmm

Veera goes to take bath while Tanet places the order for dinner. Soon Veera comes out of the bathroom and right at that moment the doorbell rings. Veera walks towards the door.

Tanet: STOP

Veera looks at Tanet stunned.

Tanet: Wear your clothes before opening the door.

Veera looks at Tanet with a smirk on his face.

Veera: Jealous

Tanet: Yes. I hate people ogling at what is mine.

Veera walks towards Tanet slowly and bends down so that his face is on level with Tanet's.

Veera: Don't be. I BELONG TO YOU. ALWAYS.

He places a chaste kiss on his lips and gets dressed quickly. He then opens the door for the delivery boy to enter with their food. They then have their food in silence, occasionally saying a word or two. Once the dinner is over, Veera rings the bell to clear the dishes.

Veera: Sleepy

Tanet: No

Veera: Let's just sit on the balcony for some time.

Tanet: Okay.

Veera goes and lights a few candles in the balcony. He turns off all the lights in the room so that the candles are the  only source of light. He then carries Tanet to the balcony. He sits on the couch with Tanet on his lap. He wraps his arms around Tanet's waist as Tanet leans back to lie on him.

 He wraps his arms around Tanet's waist as Tanet leans back to lie on him

Tanet: Vee

Veera: Hmm

Tanet: Is this a date?

Veera: Hmm.

Tanet: I love it Vee. It's so calm and peaceful here.

Veera: You haven't called me that in a long time.

Tanet: What?

Veera: Vee. I love that nickname.

Tanet looks at Veera and smiles.

Veera: Tanet

Tanet: Hmm

Veera: Are you happy?

Tanet: More than I can express. I am the happiest when I am with you.

Veera: I love you baby.

Tanet: I love you too.

Veera looks at Tanet intensely as his eyes roam his face until it stops at his lips.

Veera: May I?

Tanet: hmm

Veera closes the gap between them and kiss him. The kiss is slow and full of passion. Veera nibbles and bites on his lips as a moan escapes his mouth. His hands soon find its away underneath Tanet's shirt while his tongue enters his mouth fighting a battle for dominance. Tanet moans loudly as Veera's hands wreck havoc on his body. As the hands go down and reaches the waistband of his shorts, he stops him by holding his hands.

Tanet: Vee, I..

There were tears in Tanet's eyes. Veera quickly holds his face in his hands and looks into his eyes.

Veera: it's okay. I can wait till you are ready.

Tanet: Vee, I am frightened. I don't think I can satisfy you with my current condition. You will hate me if I..

Veera: Hey..Hey..Look at me baby. I don't hate you. I can never hate you. Regarding your condition, it's temporary. We will overcome it together. Okay?

Tanet nods his head.

Veera: Now smile.

Tanet smiles showing his dimples.

Veera: That's like my good boy. Now let's enjoy our date.

They spend the rest of the night in each other's arms and finally fall asleep on the balcony. Veera wakes up in the middle of the night and finds Tanet huggibg him tight shivering in the cold. He quickly carries him inside and lay him on the bed. He cover his body with the blanket. He also gets into the blanket and hugs him tight. Soon they drift into deep slumber.

Next day morning, Tanet wakes up next to Veera. Veera's hand are tightly wound around his waist and his head is on Veera's chest. Tanet tries to get up but Veera pulls him back.

Tanet: Vee

Veera: Hmm

Tanet: I want to use the restroom. Please help me na.

Veera opens his eyes and looks at Tanet with a smile. He then carries Tanet to the restroom to freshen up. Once they take bath and freshen up, they decide to meet their friends in the hotel lobby and then have breakfast together.

In the lobby:

When Veera and Tanet reach the lobby, Rune is sitting next to Sun and watching something on his phone while Daw is sulking at Kla who is trying to pacify him.

Veera: Hey guys. Did you sleep properly yesterday?

Rune: Yes. I had a good sleep after a long time.

Veera: Well the hickey on your neck says you hardly got any sleep.

Rune's hand immediately goes to his neck while everyone else starts laughing. Rune glares at Sun while he looks ar him sheepishly and mouths a sorry.

Tanet: Why are you sulking Daw? What did Kla do?

Daw; Nothing. He slept like a log.

Everyone: WHAT?

Kla: I was tried guys. I thought of taking a nap but when I opened my eyes, it was already morning and he was glaring at me.

Everyone starts laughing while Daw looks at him with an angry face.

Veera: Anyway, let's have some breakfast and then takea tour of the resort.

Everyone nods their head. They move to the resort's restaurant to have breakfast.