1• Why are you single ?

TW; mention of kidnapping.

ווווווו×

" Why are you single ? "

" That's none of your fucking business. "

" Calm down, crispy. "

The blue flame villain would usually ignore mean titles but this time Shigaraki had just pushed the wrong buttons again, unsure if it was the nature of the inquiry or if it was because he had been asked the same question three times just this week and it irritated him to talk about his private life.

It was unavoidable for him to ponder, however, why was he single if he was such a flirt sometimes ? It was definitely not a matter of coyness, nor lack of time, nor lack of interest in women, nor lack of interest from them, then why would he find himself getting either bored or annoyed after small talk ?

At first he would try to engage in a conversation but he realized soon enough that he wouldn't give two ounces of a fuck about them or what they had to say. Then he tried with the quiet ones, realizing he was horrible at leading the conversation. Perhaps the crazy loud ones ? No, Toga already annoyed him enough.

Why was it so hard for him to actually care ? Not even a pretty face would keep his attention long enough.

It was his problem and he knew it, it wasn't them, they were perfectly fine but he was apathetic and uninterested, only resulting in a couple of one night stands here and there upon agreement of not trying to involve any feelings.

It angered him to be asked that same question when he couldn't find an answer for it, he didn't understand himself on several levels and this was just one of them and whatever feelings it evoked simply translated into the same core one: anger.

Shoving his frustration aside, they were planning their little scouting day. The topic of the day was brief kidnapping. Why ? Simply because some potential members of the League of Villains were too stubborn to actually sit down and listen to their proposal on their own terms so it took a little forceful speech.

These were not random people with quirks, they had been stalked for a while to know the extend of their quirk and the fragility of their morals. Some of them were already thugs working on their own and others were regular citizens. Certainly being tied to a chair wasn't something that would restrain them but it was mainly to hold them back from sudden movements while a villain was assigned to each of them with the purpose of attacking them if they attempted to escape or attack. How many were kidnapped today ? Exactly three, being Toga, Twice and Dabi assigned to restrain each of them for Shigaraki to give his speech.

It seemed like Toga and Twice had a bit of a hard time with each of their hostages since both were lowlife thieves who only knew how to yell and solve things either with their fists or their quirks. Toga was so irritated that it might take another member of the League to take her place instead. Twice managed to bribe his own pretty well for him to willingly stay and listen and Dabi's...

She was dead silent, an unamused expression printed on her features while she made no attempt to get free from her restraints and actually, now that the ravenhaired thought about it, she didn't even flinch when he was tightening the ropes around her ankles and wrists. She was the only one staring directly at Shigaraki without minding anyone around her, not even Dabi who stood like a guard dog next to her chair.

The speech had been as boring as per usual since the League already knew it by heart but where one of the hostages found himself highly interested and was taken to another room, the noisy thief was spewing sentences of mockery and earning the full irritation of the pale blue haired leader who decided to transport him to the middle of nowhere as revenge.

Then there she was,

" Are we done ? "

" Not yet, you have to stay until Shigaraki is back. "

" Fucking make me. "

But just when her tone of annoyance was clearer now and it seemed she was about to move ( perhaps to activate her quirk ), Dabi was quick enough to create a flame which he held way too close to her face, causing her to close her eyes and hiss, feeling the unbearable heat as if it was going to melt her skin off, her chest inflating as if she was trying to breathe through the pain but then suddenly, the sound that came out of her throat took him aback; had that been a moan ? His heart skipped a beat and his hand decreased the size of the flame, earning a quiet low chuckle out of her.

" What ? I kinda like fire play. "

וווו×

Author's note: i don't even know what I'm doing anymore, should I continue this ?