19• Disassociation

When left alone and undistracted, Dabi had no way out of his thoughts, most of them grim and somber but lately, and specially that night when he went back into his room after their encounter, he had other kind of thoughts swirling in his mind and not allowing him to fall asleep, pondering how did he go from his primal lust of sadism and bondage into making out with her like he has never done before with anyone ? Even after a few hours he could still recall the feeling against his lips and tongue, he had never felt like kissing anyone like that no matter how drunk, high or turned-on he had been.

Fucking shut the fuck up.

That's the only command he could think of directed to his own mind in a vague attempt to force himself to sleep.

As the following day rolled in, the league was summoned for a general practice where most of them would somehow train their quirks while being supervised by Tomura, a good scenario to practice how they could aid each other for attacking and defending. It wasn't often they engaged in these practices but Tomura made sure to periodically force them to.

As (y/n) was the newest addition to the league, they hadn't had a chance to practice alongside the hallucination-provoking villain until now and unsure on how to cooperate with her quirk, the leader made sure to stand close to her, discussing how to engage in an active attack with it. As the various theories were put to practice, she slowly began to feel that familiar feeling of leaving reality behind, at first simply acting under command but soon after she began to disassociate to the point where she could only stand there with her glance fixed on a random spot in that warehouse.

Upon noticing what she had warned them about with the exertion of her quirk, Shigaraki was quite aware of the solution for it.

In spite of being actively practicing with his own quirk, the azure-flame villain kept an eye on her from the opposite corner of their shared space, noting her slow but secure path towards disassociation, yet when he was just about to interrupt his exchange with Twice, he caught a glimpse of Tomura guiding her out of the warehouse but something didn't feel quite right.

With the owner of Decay reaching for his gloves to protect others from such terrifying quirk, she was placed on the living room's couch with a lifeless expression making her seem like a ragdoll with a lost stare.

" How did you say you would snap out of it ? Pain ? " There was a flame of excitement igniting within him as his hand lifted, being harshly brought back down against her cheek with a dull smack. Oh how he yearned to do it with his bare hand to feel the stinging sensation from the impact but he couldn't risk activating his Decay by accident.

Her lips parted with the motion as her head swung to the side, releasing a quiet whimper that was pushed out of her throat.

" The many ways I could bring you pain... " Shigaraki couldn't hold himself from curling a gloved hand around her neck, squeezing tight until she was gasping for air.

How sadistic.