27• Interrogatory

The sound of the glass breaking startled her even more and she barely gave a pathetic quiet ' hi ' when noticing it was Dabi standing there with a brow arching at her strange nervousness. Avoiding his stare, she immediately crouched to pick up the biggest glass pieces to throw away but her clumsiness with it only caused cuts on her fingers and the blood to mix with the water and soap on the floor.

" Hey, don't touch that, idiot. " His voice sounded scolding as he rushed to her side, crushing some of the smaller pieces under his black combat boots whilst holding onto her wrists to bring her hands under the running water to stop the bleeding. " Go, I'll clean this up. "

Before any of them could say anything else, Mr. Compress entered the kitchen with a few worried questions that were successfully ignored, therefore he simply reached for kitchen towels to help with the cleaning without hurting himself.

A little surprised squeak came out of Twice once she walked pass him in the hallway with bloody fingertips but she dismissed his questions just so she could go hide in her own bedroom, searching for bandaids to cover the little injuries while sitting at the end of her bed.

Why was she so absurdly nervous ? Why was her first instinct to avoid eye contact with Dabi as if she was guilty of something ? Should she tell him what happened ? But what if that would make him go after Shigaraki and start and internal war that would break the League in two ? What could she do in that case ? Keep everything to herself and pretend nothing happened with Tomura ? But what if the leader approached her again with one of those comments and Dabi happened to find them and misunderstand everything and think that she is willingly cheating on him ? Could it be considered cheating if they are not officially together ? How couldn't they be together when he marked her as his ?

A frustrated groan along with desperate kicking of her feet was the little tantrum she threw upon not finding any reasonable way out of this situation, letting her torso drop back on the mattress and it slightly bouncing on it, she exhaled out loud into a deep sigh.

" Why does this happen to me ? "

" Why does what happen to you ? "

Dabi's tone of voice right as he pushed her bedroom door open made her jump back into a sitting position with her heart stuck in her throat. " Holy shit, do you even know how to knock on a door ? " But she didn't find the knocking he did right at that moment amusing whatsoever.

" What happened ? You are acting weird as fuck. " And he dark-haired one invited himself inside her room, closing the door behind himself just to lean on it and fold arms over his chest, adapting a stance that felt like the start of an interrogatory.