20• Vague memories

Shigaraki knew exactly what he was doing and how he was doing it in order to not seem suspicious and turns out he was good at manipulating situations in his favor.

Raising and dropping his hand again on the soft flesh of her cheek made the newfound villain whimper out of pain, uttering Tomura's name to display she was already conscious enough to recognize who was bringing her back to reality through pain.

However, before the leader could go on and further enjoy his sadistic little game, a cloud of azure flames approaching too close to his face made him stumble backwards with forearms raising in defense.

" What the fuck are you doing, Tomura ? "

" I could be asking you the same thing. How dare you direct your fire at me ? "

The rest of the league rushed into the living room upon hearing the commotion and managed to somehow stop them from going at each other's throats, already knowing how ill-tempered both of them were and forming almost a barrier in between them while using arguments to try and soothe their anger whilst the blonde in her school uniform took it upon herself to guide (y/n) back into her bedroom since she wasn't conscious enough to defend herself in case the league couldn't stop the altercation.

Unfortunately, she could barely recall the events after taking a few hours long nap and when she finally woke up, she was still in her attire from earlier in the day but covered by the blankets in her own bed. Who brought her there ? Ah, she could remember her scent always laced with coppery blood and the mane of pale blonde hair. It had been Toga. But whilst bringing herself up into a sitting position in bed, she caught a glimpse of a figure sitting at the chair in the corner of her room, a tall looming silhouette staring from a distance which made her gasp due to the unexpected jumpscare.

" Dabi, what the fuck are you doing there ? You almost gave me a heart attack. " A hand was pressed to her chest where her heartbeat was violently pounding.

Without receiving an answer straightaway, she stared at the raven-haired one standing on his feet to approach her in bed until he was towering above her frame. " Do you remember what happened earlier ? "

" Not really, I'm having some memories but most of it is blurry. Why ? Why are you acting so weird ? "

" Because you're about to be punished and I want you to remember why. "

" Wait what !? What did I do ? "

" Maybe if I tie you up and start smacking your face you might remember. "