43• Relief

" My sweet granddaughter! There you are ! "

Hopefully her confusion didn't reflect on her expression while she processed the unfamiliar elderly voice coming from behind the crimson winged hero.

" G-grandma ! " The stutter was almost indiscernible and she immediately walked around him to find an old lady barely able to stand on her own and as a reflect she immediately held onto her arm to lead her out of the alleyway. " I gotta go ! Thank you for worrying, Hawks ! " The plastic of the bag handles digging into the skin of her wrists as she tried to help the elderly person next to her but also quicken their pace enough to leave that place.

" Did my text go through ? "

" No, I just happen to be your actual grandma, silly. "

" Wow, the sarcasm though. Let's get the fuck out of here, these bags are heavy. " Sending one last glance back over grandma Toga's shoulder, she made sure the blond was nowhere to be seen before they could step into the portal and she could finally breathe.

The relief of setting the bags down onto the kitchen counter was wonderful, rubbing her wrists and hands before stretching her back once the bag was off her shoulders.

" That was a whole ass horror movie, I almost got caught by a hero ! " (Y/n) groaned in frustration while narrating the scenes out loud for whoever was listening to her because most of the villains where just checking through the bags to fish for whatever items caught their interest.

" That's until I came to rescue her ! Ironically enough. " Toga could barely hold back her amused little giggling.

The only ones not rummaging through the groceries were the leader and her partner, the first one simply leaning against the counter with arms folded across his chest whilst listening to her and the latter somewhere in the living room most likely playing a videogame.

" Yeah, I was so fucking confused when I saw an old lady. It took me a whole ass second to realize it was Toga ! " Her chuckling accompanied her story and it almost made the scarred villain grin in amusement.

" I would've thought she was an actual old lady ! " - " A demonic grandma ! " Twice's voices took turns to give their opinions. " I would've pushed the grandma and ran away ! "

" Did you get me the chips ? " Spinner seemed to be way more concerned with finding the snacks he requested.

" They were sold out. I guess more people enjoy those nasty ass shrimp flavored chips. " (Y/n) playfully judged his choices.

" Oi, those are good. " Unexpectedly Dabi joined the conversation to take the lizard villain's side.

" They taste like butt ! " Toga's feminine high pitched voice chirped in.

" Have you eaten ass ? " Dabi prodded in a teasing kind of way.

" No but I just know it's nasty ! " And they almost sounded like siblings bickering back and forth for a second.

(Y/n) was way too entertained by the scene bestowed before her that she didn't seem to mind the pain on her hands or shoulders anymore nor a tiny little red feather stuck in her hair right behind her ear.

וווווו×

Author's note: -suspense music for the cliffhanger-