41• I'm dead serious

" What ? The ropes I used on you ? 'Cause that'd be ironic. "

" Nah. I know you can just burn those off. " And as she spoke, she reached for the first drawer on her nightstand where she got two pairs of handcuffs.

" Handcuffs ? Are you serious ? " The villain couldn't hold back the amused laughter that erupted from him and that truthfully made him look a thousand times more attractive.

" Dead serious. " Biting her bottom lip, she couldn't hold back her own smile of amusement, reaching for the metal bars on the sides of the bed headboard to handcuff him there and restrain him before going back to the kiss at the same time she began riding his t-shirt up his torso to uncover it.

" You're such a little slut. " His tone was a quiet growl into her mouth but he couldn't deny how he was curious about her plan to have the upper hand in this situation.

" Don't talk to me like that or I'll take my panties off and shove them in your mouth. " And she didn't know how taken aback Dabi was going to look by that sentence but she couldn't be any more pleased by his expression of raised eyebrows and lips slightly parted in surprise.

Even though the azure eyed villain wouldn't admit out loud how much that attitude she got aroused him, he couldn't control the constant twitching of his clothed erection against her and the immense desire to fuck her right there.

A cocky arched brow and a brief lick of her own lips in anticipation were followed by a slightly arrogant question: " What's wrong ? Cat got your tongue ? Well... Actually yeah, pussy is gonna get your tongue. " But his slightly confused expression wasn't going to last for too long after she got up from her position just to tug down at her lower clothes including her underwear just to retake her position on top of him, the only difference is that she was now straddling his head and she could catch a glimpse of his surprised expression once again and she might be enjoying it way too much.

" Open up, love. " He couldn't understand it himself but that little pet name at the end somehow made his heartbeat pick up in speed. He was quite eager to begin lapping in between her folds but Dabi didn't expect to be met with eye contact when he glanced up at her and it felt... Intimate, it was difficult to explain when they were doing something so intimate already but their gazes meeting just made it even more... Arousing. One of her hands reached down to stroke at the top of his head whilst the spare one held onto the headboard for leverage. " Pretty boy... " As soon as she spilled the quiet compliment she could feel him tensing up beneath her, his shoulders, his chest, his expression even. But he seemed to slightly relax once again with the constant stroking of his scalp.

Now after a while the compliments escaped her alongside the constant moaning and pleased sighing. " Fuck... You're so good... You're doing it so well... " And he just couldn't understand just how much he liked hearing that and how much it encouraged to continue even after his jaw began to ache.

The raven haired was definitely not used to compliments but hearing them during sex in the way she was doing it was just a whole new thing for him. He was slightly uncomfortable by it but at the same time he was deeply enchanted by the way in which she complimented his skills and his... His looks, it made his chest swell up with a content feeling, satisfied.

Once she lifted her weight off his face, he immediately missed it as he felt the cold air licking at his wet lips and chin. Anticipation began creeping up his mind when he stared at her, expectant and curious as she moved back to peel his jeans down and past his ankles along with his boxers to then shove his thighs apart to kneel in between them, reaching for the little bottle of lubricant in her nightstand to pour drops of it over the now exposed head of his erection. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he was fascinated and intrigued by her and just how enticing every single one of her moves were. How could someone who was just minutes ago laughing her head off because she was nervous after being chased down the hallway now having such an obscene little grin on her lips while using both hands to stroke his shaft in a torturously slow pace ?
His mouth was a bit agape with his gaze fixed on her face, her lips and how they subtly curved upward, her eyes and the intensity of her stare as if she was now the predator. He was already aroused enough but then he just had to send a glance down to her hands moving in perfect synch to stroke him all the way from the base to the head and keeping firm friction against the slit... It blew his mind off and he exhaled loudly, not knowing how he had been holding his breath for a while.

" Fuck. " Dabi had to throw his head back into the pillow as if that would somehow help him collect himself just to continue witnessing how she continued slowing down and picking up the pace again just to make him desperately buck hips upward with a faint grunt of desperation.

" Getting impatient ? I won't make you cum unless you let me hear you moan. "

" Fuck that. "

" Sorry ? " Her firm strokes suddenly became a weak hold of barely caressing his length. " I couldn't hear that well. "

" Ugh... Don't do that. C'mon. "

" C'mon what ? It's simple, you're gonna let me hear you and I'll make you cum. " And just as she said so, her hands began to pick up the speed once again, tighter strokes and ceaseless friction against his most sensitive spots just to hear how heavily he was breathing whilst squeezing his eyes tightly shut.
Was he going to continue playing hard ? She didn't even attempt to hide her devilish smirk while reaching further down with a hand to toy with his sack and the sensitive spot right below it, gently pressing on it which caused him to tense up and flinch as a low groan escaped his throat.

" What the fuck !? " With a rough tug at one of the handcuffs, he groaned in protest at the failed attempt to cover his eyes with his forearm just to end up glancing back down at her. " Are you happy now ? "

" Very much so. "

But he didn't expect her to suddenly dip her head low to trap the head of his erection with her lips whilst both of her hands kept on working on different spots. Her tongue nudging so deliciously at the sensitive slit until he groaned out loud once again, his voice raspier than usual and his breathless noises filling up her ears now even more often one after the other as he seemed to be balancing too close to the edge. It only encouraged her to continue with her overstimulation just to be met with a louder feral growl reverberating from his diaphragm when his lower stomach and thighs tensed up. " I'm gonna fucking--- cum--- " It seemed like he gave a poor attempt at warning her but she didn't mind it, continuing until her mouth overflowed with the thick white substance slipping down her throat and with the intense scent overwhelming her senses.

" Holy shit. " He was breathless and still taken aback but the scene was something she would've loved to take a picture of, he was sweaty and panting breathlessly, the unmarred skin rosy on his pale chest and the look on him was... Something she didn't know how to describe but she was definitely in love with that expression.

" Holy shit indeed. " She couldn't agree more on that.