39• Get a room

" For fucks sake get a room you two ! " The blonde in her characteristic school uniform exclaimed while entering the living room followed by fake retching as she made her way past the couple to flop down on the bean bag in front of the TV. " I wanna watch TV so go be nasty somewhere else. "

But what Toga didn't know was that she created the perfect distraction for her to slowly stand up from Dabi's lap as if she was just getting ready to continue with their intimate conversation elsewhere. Yet as soon as she had the chance, (y/n) began sprinting out of the living room and down the hallway just be immediately followed by the blue flame villain after a " Fuck ! " In what seemed to be a very childish chase whilst she began laughing out of nervousness once she was close to reaching her bedroom door, slamming it closed behind herself just in time.

" Open the door or I'll burn it down ! "

" We don't have money to replace it ! "

" Too sad I don't give a fuck, open up ! "

" Okay okay, wait ! " Clicking it unlocked, she immediately backed away from it, glancing around in order to find a way to escape but her room was too small to pull out any tricks.

" Why were you running away, you little fuck ? Are you scared ? "

Again, she started laughing out loud due to mere nervousness.

" Why are you laughing ? Am I a joke to you ? "

" Sometimes. " But her own response just made her laugh even harder, extending both palms as if that was going to keep him away.

" Stop laughing ! " Dabi was a second away from breaking into a smile just because her laughter was stupidly contagious.

" I laugh when I'm nervous ! " But holding her hands in front of her in defense only ended up with Dabi holding onto her wrist and backing her up against the wall. " Fine, fine ! I'll stop laughing but you stop cornering me. "

" Why ? It's fun to see you getting nervous. "

" Oh c'mon. Gimme a kiss instead, will you ? " Her wrists were still being held in between their bodies as she tried to lean closer with lips playfully puckered up.

" No. "

" Why !? "

" Why would you want that ? Do you like kissing scar tissue ? "

" I like kissing you, you fucking dumbass ! "

" Fuck off. "

" Don't be an asshole and let me kiss you, you fucker. Or I'll punch your teeth in. "

" I'd love to see you try. "

" Why does everything have to be like that with you ? "

" Like what ? "

" Just let me... You know, let me show you my affection, you idiot. "

" Whatever. "

" Is that a yes ? "

" Do whatever you wanna do, freak. "

" C'mere ! Let me kiss you ! "

וווווווו×

Author's note: this is a bit more lighthearted! But idk... Do you want the next chapter to go in detail about that kiss in a more sensual and emotional way ? Do you prefer another playful bickering episode ? Or a smut episode ? Helpppp