8• CNC

DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains a brief consensual non-consensual play, if you're not comfortable with that, please don't read.

ווווווו×

From his perspective, he almost felt indecisive about where to start since she was fully exposed at his mercy and his large hands were still resting on her torso, one hand resting against her ribcage and the other one toying with the perked up nipple, rubbing it with the very tip of his finger while lowering his head in order to find her neck, intentionally giving her skin a slow lick.

" I want to fuck you in so many ways I don't even know where to start. "

He wasn't lying, he was impatient but he didn't want to spoil the delicious tension they have been building up over the course of these past few days.

Even though this could be just another shallow sexual encounter for the blue flame villain, this was way more different starting from the fact that she was now part of the League and on the other hand, she had caught his attention more than other people have in the past. The bluntness, perhaps. Or the way she held his stare without shying away. Or simply the way she carried herself.

This encounter could have remained as purely sexual but when she turned her head around enough to meet his stare and he instinctively crashed his lips on hers, it was game over. He felt the urge to devour her mouth like he wanted her to never forget about him. The way she mewled into his mouth out of surprise made his skin crawl with pleasant goosebumps, turning her around in order to lay her down on her back, towering on her while using his hands and knees as leverage above her.

His gaze was fixed on her expression to catch even the smallest reaction to his fingers wandering downwards, teasing the perked up nubs, skipping to her thighs while pushing them apart with his knees so he could be in between them and expose her further.

" Don't stare at me like that. "

" Why ? Are you getting shy ? "

" Shut up, I'm not shy... It's just... I'm... Nevermind. "

Lowering himself, Dabi's lips briefly pressed against her cheek into what seemed to be a kiss. (A/N: This is to avoid ' blushing ' and include all skin tones)

" Your skin is hot as fuck, you're definitely getting embarrassed over this. You don't like me spreading your legs apart like this ? Don't you want me to see how wet you're getting over this ? " And it seemed to be a kink of him to get her more and more embarrassed. " Don't try to squirm away, that's gonna make me want to fuck you harder. "

(A/N: please remember Dabi is a villain, he is not going to explicitly ask for consent but y/n is powerful enough to defend herself if she wanted him to stop.)

Why was she getting so ridiculously aroused by this ? It's fucked up but the way he stared down at her like a predator make her core throb in pure desire.

This is fucked up.

This is fucked up.

This is fucked up.

" What if ... I pretend I don't want this ? "

That made his world freeze for a long second while analyzing what she was suggesting. Was she really into this kind of things ? Fuck, he was going to fall for her way harder that he cares to admit.

Once snapping back to reality, his expression slowly began to switch into a more sinister one, his grin spreading until the burnt skin tugged at the staples and even if she didn't notice it, his mouth began to salivate like a hungry wild dog.

" Do it. "

And in a split of a second, she was shoving his hips away with a foot she brought up in between them, squirming away as hard as she could just to feel his hands tightening their grip on her wrists and shoving his hips down on hers to avoid leaving any space, grinding hard just to feel her wetness through his clothes.

" Fuck, you're getting so wet, you little bitch. "

The rough friction of fabric against her lips and clit, added to the belittling words ripped a moan out of her throat that sounded like music to his ears.

This was getting painfully desperating and he couldn't stretch his patience any thinner, quickly reaching for his pants to undo them and yank them down enough to expose the fully erected girth poking at her core already.

" Come here, you little cumwhore. This is what you wanted, isn't it ? " His tone was aggressive, low and raspy like the chain smoker he is.

She, on the other hand, felt that satisfying humiliation she was a fan of. The desperate tone he was using, the weight of his body on hers aside from the tightness of the ropes, it all made it hard to think straight but when he began prying at her dripping entrance, the pressure to her walls and the angle made her whimper out loud in a mix of pain and pleasure that had her toes curling up and her head curving back against the mattress.

His rough fingertips surely left pressure marks on her hips and thighs the rougher he got on her, the more he squeezed the soft skin while pounding her like a madman, drowning in the pleasure it brought him and barely able to hold back his breathless grunting.

She was loud. She was surely loud and he absolutely loved it, she was not ashamed of her own pleasure and the pretend game didn't last too long when she began pleading him to fuck her harder in between cries and whimpers, feeling her own peak building up in her stomach.

Mouth wide open, arching her back off the mattress surface as her thighs instinctively tried to clamp shut but only managed to squeeze him tighter between them while reaching what she would classify as the fastest orgasm she has ever reached, leaving her like a trembly whiny mess beneath Dabi, who after the pressure of her walls and the change in her noises, couldn't last much longer than a few more seconds, forcing himself to pull out and continue with his hand. " Open that pretty mouth. " Yes, he yanked on the ropes around her chest to sit her up as he stood on the bed and messily painted her cheek, forehead and lips with thick white.

ווווו×

Author's note: I feel like I'm losing my smut writing powers, please let me know if you liked my writing in this chapter