36• Soft side

Even though most people would enjoy a hot bath to allow muscles to relax, Dabi's case was slightly different due to his quirk and the scars that covered a great portion of his body. Lukewarm water was just ideal to refresh him, not too cold to be uncomfortable but just at the right temperature to soothe his usually bothersome scars. And these were the small details that somehow made her feel closer to him, knowing what he likes or how to bring a smile to his lips just felt more intimate than actual intercourse.

She grew a habit of buying the snacks he liked alongside hers just to throw them at him when he least expected it in a faux careless way even though she always glanced at his reaction to catch the little lopsided smile appearing on him.

Being such a tall and menacing person, Dabi wasn't one to display a calm and vulnerable demeanor but as soon as she started to gently scratch his scalp, that dangerous villain would just curl up further against her chest, his cheek pressed up against one of her breasts while melting into the touch. What was amusingly endearing was when he silently pushed his head against her hand like a large Cane Corso dog just looking to be petted. In exchange, she never mocked him during those moments as she would usually do in a playful way, they were pure and rare and she wanted to preserve them spotlessly in her memory.

He was far from being a ' gentle giant ' but being able to see a softer and calmer side of him felt like a privilege when he would never allow anyone else to see him during said moments.

וווו×

Author's note: very very tiny update but I promise I'll be back soon with more updates now that I'm on vacations from work