46• Panic

The feeling of pure panic clung to her ribs, feeling her heart jumping to her throat because there absolutely nothing to hold onto as she fell down. Her stomach tight and empty but it was happening too fast to even comprehend that she was about to die.

As soon as her body hit the ground, her organs would explode and almost every bone in her body would break in less than a second due to the impact. At least it was going to be a quick death, sadly she wouldn't have enough time to comfort herself with that thought.

The impact suddenly comes but it doesn't feel like her bones are breaking, why? There's a hold on her head, neck and back to gently let her down on the ground.

Dabi? Toga? Shigaraki?

Gasping out of sheer panic, (y/n) sat up to find herself in a place that seemed quite different, it was still a forest and they were still surrounded by trees but the weather seemed colder, the fog surrounding them making it evident they were closer to a mountain. Where they in a different prefecture ?

She didn't notice how much she was hyperventilating until she felt a warm hand stroking up and down her back. " Hey, you're gonna give yourself a headache. " The familiar voice she thought she wouldn't hear again almost brought tears to her eyes.

How did they do it?

" Perfect timing, Kurogiri ! " The young blonde villain chirped to congratulate the one who orchestrated the portals for the plan that led to her successful escape.

" I fucking hate that bird hero. " Shigaraki didn't sound relieved at all, the leader's tone was coated in pure anger and for good reason. Their hideout was raided and they had to find a new place to hide, not to mention the closest area to a plan B was a really cold mountain that dried his skin even more and made it hurt.

" Where are we even ? " The voice came from a lizard villain but no one truly knew what to answer since they were quite deep in the mountains.