7• Ropes

Once the mission was successfully finished and all of them were back in the hideout to rest and recharge energies, the mastermind of pale blue hair was locked up designing a new strategy while the rest had freedom for a while to unwind however they chose to. Some would choose to disappear to do God knows what, others were simply enjoying a videogame in the common living room but there was a tall black-haired one trying to hunt down certain new teammate.

The noise of a water bottle being squished led him to the kitchen where his prey was nonchalantly drinking water, raising a brow at him as if asking what was wrong.

" You little shit. "

" You tall shit. "

A mocking grin forming on her lips made him tighten his jaw as if he was doing something mentally to keep himself under control.

" Come with me. "

The seriousness in his tone of voice was enough for her not to pry with a jesterish tone which just ended up building the tension since the noise of their footsteps down the hall being the only thing breaking the silence was almost scary and it formed a knot in her tummy out of anticipation.

Once reaching what was clearly his bedroom, the dark-haired one swung the door open to allow her inside first, not to be a gentleman but to lock the door behind them.

(Y/n) could clearly hear the clicking noise when he locked the door and it made her heartbeat skyrocket for a second but there was something that caught her attention right away. Aside from the fact that his room was very dark and dimly lit (clearly on purpose), there was a long rope sitting by the edge of his bed.

" Isn't this the rope from the mission ? " She finally broke the nerve-wracking silence with a random comment but upon further inspection, holding onto said rope, she noticed something. " No, this one is thinner and it feels like... It had been boiled. " Someone clearly boils a rope when they're going to use it for bondage and the mere idea that Dabi took his time to pick a thin rope and boil it in preparation only meant he knew exactly how to do all of this. Fuck, it made her insides twist in anticipation like nothing had ever done.

There was no response to her query but before she could turn around to try and get one, a large hand slid around her neck from behind, not squeezing, just barely resting in such an strategic place while the tall one uttered quietly:

" I need to check just how wet you get when I tie you up this time. "

It just confirmed everything she was suspecting and it made her breath hitch in her throat even if he was not choking her.

" It got you curious, huh ? "

" Yeah, call it curiosity. "

He had the option to either rip the clothes out of her skin, burn it or ask her to remove them but ultimately he decided to slowly drag his hand downward to the hem of her t-shirt, caressing the skin upward to rile the fabric up. So slow and enticing. When stopped by the brassier he almost felt like burning it but there was still enough patience left on him not to do so.

She felt his hands taking their sweet time pulling every piece of clothing off and something that made her skin crawl with goosebumps was the fact that he was being so slow and meticulous about it, not desperate and clumsy but he was truly in control of the situation.

Once her chest was free of fabric, he could take his time to cup both of her breasts and sink his long fingers against the soft flesh until hearing a squeak out of her, brushing one of his fingertips over an already perked up nipple almost accidentally but it clearly wasn't, it was all meant to tease her into desperation.

"Bend over and take off the rest of your clothes. "

This time he strategically didn't do it himself because in the position they were, her bending over would just make her ass rest right on his crotch and once it did, she had to bite the inside of her cheek while feeling just how hard he was beneath his clothes.

This is progressing so painfully slow for her, it was desperating.

Once she was standing up again, he reached for the aforementioned ropes she was previously inspecting, starting to  meticulously tie around her torso.

This was not just any messy tying, he was doing a perfectly neat shibari to squeeze in the right places, the rope biting at her skin around her breasts. Her breathing began to pick up when his feet pushed on the inner side of hers to make her spread her legs further apart so he could slid the rope down her pelvis, said rope bifurcating to curve around each crease next to her lips to make her feel restricted but also give him full access.

The roughness of the material pressing on her skin but this time while being fully exposed to him made her toes curl against the floor in arousal and it just so happened to sink in: She was fully naked in front of him, she was facing away, she couldn't see his face and this was somehow making her feel utterly vulnerable. But before she could start feeling embarrassed, one last tug indicated he was fully done, not to mention his fingertips brushing over her skin to feel the contrast of the rough material against the soft skin.

" Pretty. "

His rough tone of voice was murmuring the adjective to himself but she couldn't help but to feel her heart skip a beat. Was he talking about his rope-work or... Maybe... ? No, right ?

" Is this what you were thinking about when I tied you up to that chair ? "

God, why was he murmuring against the shell of her ear like that ? Her skin was covered in goosebumps and shivers crawled nonstop down her spine.

" Most likely. "

Her bold response pleased him, she was not pretending to be uninterested and playing hard to get, she was not acting too coy, she was a refreshing amount of honest.

" Are you ready ? "

ווווווו×

Author's note: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger ;-;