29• Yes or no

With a deep sigh leaving her, she visibly hesitated before trying to explain herself. " It's just that... "

" Yes or no. "

" Oi, shush your stapled talking hole and let me talk 'cause shit ain't black or white like you're painting it. " Raising a finger towards him as if to keep him from saying anything else, she proceeded with her explanation. " Thing is I don't want to fuck him being just me and him. The tempting idea was to get him involved with us and I, personally, don't need to have feelings towards the person to engage sexually with them. Unfortunately, I am getting feelings for your dumb ass but that's not the point right now, what I wanted to say is that if we do get sexually involved with him, that doesn't necessarily mean any feelings from me towards him. And on top of that, I am perfectly capable of being monogamous in a relationship if I want to and if that's the agreement with my partner-- Uhm, well I don't know if we are that but-- "

" You're mine. "

" I know. Does that mean we are in a relationship or are you gonna be fucking people around besides me ? " Now she was the one asking the real questions.

" I'm not gonna be fucking around with other people. " And Dabi somehow seemed to calm down enough to just answer her questions.

" Good. So, basically everything is up to you, if you tell me you want to do it then let's go for it. If you tell me you don't want to, I'll tell him to cut it off. " Perhaps the reason why he was so quietly listening to her was because of her tone of voice raising firmly throughout the whole statement, a frown sitting on her features with a tone of ' you are going to listen to me whether you want it or not '.

This time around, the flame villain was the one to take a deep breath and nod to himself in thought before voicing out his answer. " I will think about it and get back to you. " This has probably been the most polite Dabi had sounded in years but he was too deep in thought to actually try to be mean or sarcastic with his words.

For some reason she didn't expect him to leave the room but there was a hint of relief when he did, it felt like too much to think about at that time and the tension lingering in the air wasn't good for any of them.
Besides, on one hand she was still recalling the part of the conversation when he stated he wasn't going to be sleeping around with anyone else, which meant... Exclusivity? So... Could she assume they were in a relationship? Perhaps it wasn't the right time to dig too much into that.
On the other hand, he said he would think about it instead of replying with a harsh ' no ' inspite of his possessiveness but was it because he was into the idea as well or just because he would do it to please her ? No, Dabi was not that kind of person to force himself to do something in order to please others.