9• Expectations lead to disappointment

It had been such a wild encounter and (y/n) seemed to be in a haze, eyes closed since she felt a drop of his cum dribbling down her eyelid. Lips parted to allow oxygen back into her lungs and her weak body still sitting up on the bed, feeling the burn of the ropes digging into her skin and the ringing in her ears after reaching her own orgasm so quickly.

The weight in the mattress shifted and she was hopeful Dabi was going to help her clean the mess on her face.

Nothing.

Silence.

Was he still there ? Her body began to tense up in anticipation but before she could say his name out loud, there was something falling on her lap. A towel ? The fabric suggested some sort of hand towel which she used to clean her face after a long second of processing the situation and while wiping the thick white off, she couldn't help but to get lost in her thoughts.

Why did she feel hurt ? What was she expecting ? The merciless villain Dabi to carefully wipe her face for her ? Was she really expecting him to be nice ? It felt like needles piercing her chest on the left side, like a heartache. But she couldn't understand herself, she couldn't stop blaming herself for expecting.

Disappointment comes from expectations they say, don't they ? She agreed to have this encounter which was fully consensual, she agreed to be tied up and fucked. She allowed him to be rough with her, then why would she expect him to be sweet afterwards ? Dabi was ultimately her captor, not her boyfriend.

That needle prickling sensation came back behind her eyelids as if her waterline threatened with tears but she swallowed them back along with her pride and as she could finally open her eyes, she found him focused on the last knot, trying to undo it just to get impatient at the end and instead use a pocket switchblade to start undoing the knots.

Perhaps he was annoyed of having to deal with her thereafter ? No, she was now starting to assume and this wasn't going to help her feel better. They were not holding eye contact and she felt the urge to cry overpowering her.

So damn stupid. Don't be so damn stupid, (y/n).

Without waiting for him to finish getting rid of the ropes, she yanked them off her body to start dressing herself back up almost hurriedly. Dabi didn't say a word but she could feel his stare fixed on her, yet she didn't dare to glance up at him.

He didn't say anything as she stood up to leave the room. Not a word was exchanged and it just left tension in the air.

Taking a shower now seemed like a good excuse for her to cry and dwell in her own disappointment, maybe being too harsh on herself in the process.

וווו×

Author's note: angst ? Do you relate to (y/n) in this situation ?