10• Why ... ?

Dabi's POV in third person

After something to obscene and low as releasing all over her face, Dabi tried to take a deep breath to regain his composure before stepping down from the mattress, noticing how vulnerable she seemed at that moment and what seemed like an eternity in his mind was actually not more than a second in real time.

Why was he standing there like an idiot without saying a word ? He was way too busy checking every detail. She seemed so helpless now when a moment ago she was moaning to the top of her lungs to be fucked. What an amusing contrast was she. Unbeknownst to him, Dabi was staring at her figure (A/N: any body type, size, skin color, height, etc) and the way the rope dug into her skin, the way she had to breathe through her mouth because she seemed exhausted, the way her hair spiked up due to the friction with the mattress and how she patiently sat there waiting for him.

There was a tug on his chest, an unperceptive yet painful one with which he realized he wouldn't be able to kill her if he was asked to do so. Perhaps for a regular citizen that thought would never cross their mind but for a villain like Dabi it was a question that often flashed through his whenever he met someone new as if to prove himself he was detached enough from anyone to not have any weaknesses.

But she was there... Patiently waiting for him in such a vulnerable state. Fuck, what was he feeling ? Pity ? Why was he rushing to the bathroom to get her a towel ? Should he clean it up for her ? It was his mess after all. No. No, this is not some kind of romantic relationship, why would he do that ? There was an inner tug-o-war between assisting her himself and just throw the towel on her lap and as panic set in, he abruptly chose the latter.

When he realized everything that had just happened, it was too late, he was getting clumsy with removing the ropes and he probably looked like an idiot to her, why couldn't he undo that fucking knot ? Was it so tight ? The silence was deafening but his impatience got the best of him, searching for his switchblade on the rear pocket of his jeans to help himself. Was he starting to get nervous ? He should say something and break the tension, maybe a stupid joke ? Or an inappropriate comment ? The air was too tense that not even he could find a way to break through it.

She hurriedly finished to yank away the ropes and he didn't understand why she was suddenly impatient to get dressed. This is not usually how his sexual encounters end, girls usually cling to him and he would smoke a cigarette. Why wasn't this like that ? Was she upset ? He couldn't stop staring at her but she wouldn't even send a glance back. She was definitely mad and maybe he should ask her what was wrong but before he could build a sentence, she was out of the door.

Why ... ?

וווו×

Author's note: did you guys like seeing things from his perspective ?

Btw ! There's a cool author who wants to grow more in Wattpad and after reading some of her work, I would like to say that if you like reading the details in every scene and feel like you're actually living what (y/n) is living, check out her awesome stories @tiptoe_springles