17• Possessive

As both mouths began exhaling heavily into each other in between lascivious licking and groaning, the raven-haired villain grew impatient, reaching for the front of her pyjama pants, sliding beneath the stretchy waistband of both pieces of clothing to reach for her lips, using the fingerpads of two digits to rub up and down motions, spreading the sticky arousal and causing her moaning to increase in volume. There was a point where she was grinding down on his hand where he finally ran out of patience. " Fuck, do that on my cock. " His tone was demanding and coated in eagerness, impatient.

Briefly moving away from his touch, she yanked her clothes down and past her ankles just to sit back down as soon as Dabi had imitated her actions but this time her hips were hovering higher up, glancing at how he held onto the base of his erection to align the tip to her entrance. There was no more preamble and both were riled up enough to shorten foreplay. She sat back down with  the weight of her body forcing him inside, stretching her around his size as moaning started once again, pouring ceaselessly out of her mouth once he encourage her hips to resume their motions. The angle helped her clit have a good amount of friction against his pelvis whenever she rolled her own forward and she couldn't help the pleased grin spreading across her face, one that Dabi couldn't ignore.

" Look at that smile, is that what you wanted ? " His tone was a primal growl, menacing and low as he held her jaw with a hand, gripping hard and forcing her mouth open by pressing his fingers against her cheeks. " Stick your tongue out. " As she immediately complied with his order, the villain spat into her mouth. " Swallow it, doll. " The obscenity of his actions and words had her mindlessly moaning and dragging her hips back and forth to try and achieve more friction, almost hypnotized.

" Whose whore are you ? " With a hand sliding into her mane of hair and gripping hard just at the roots, he brought her closer just to inquire into her ear, snapping hips upward to meet with her motions. " Huh ? "

The possessiveness of such question made her stomach flip with excitement. " Yours. I'm your whore. " Her tone was barely above a whisper laced with her high pitched whimpering.

" Good girl. " One of his hands reached for her mouth, sticking his thumb inside and rubbing back and forth on her tongue until it was fully coated in saliva, now reaching down and using said thumb to rub her clit with the same eagerness of their movements, which immediately played against her, making her thighs tremble and her body collapse forward, leaning her forehead against his and gripping onto the mattress behind him as if her life depended on it. " Fuck ! I'm gonna cum. " She warned in a tone that sounded more like a plea.

" You better fucking cum on my cock. " The grunting in his tone of voice sounded almost like a threat but he was mainly trying to keep himself from groaning more than what he already was, firmly pressing his feet on the carpet floor for leverage as he began pounding upward into her with even more force.

The incessant friction against her clit added to the rough pounding from beneath made her lose the last bit of sanity left, nearly screaming in ecstasy when the orgasm crashed on her, the feeling rushing down her legs and her muscles tensing up hard while the orgasm prolonged for a few more seconds.

The pressure around his erection and the increased wetness was too much for the villain to hold off any longer, slipping himself out and bringing (y/n) closer to his chest so he could release out of her, most of it falling on the floor in between his legs and a few drops on her bare ass.

" Atta girl. "