40• A kiss

Author's note: hey guys I was gonna update this book but I kinda feel pressured to progressing it into the actual show... Do you guys really want it to progress into the actual storyline of the anime or can I just... Continue doing my thing ? It's just that there's gonna be obvious angst if I try to push it into the storyline and i don't like angst tbh. What do you guys want ? I'll do what the majority wants cause at the end of the day you guys are the ones reading the story ~ thank you for your support and I'll be at your service 💕

וווווווווו×

After wiggling her hands out of the grip Dabi had around her wrists, (y/n) reached for his face with both of her hands resting on each cheek, gently brushing over the unmarred skin and the scar tissue, tracing one of the staples with her fingertip but only to have him leaning away as an immediate reaction, turning his head to the side to break the contact.

" Don't. The skin is all gross and shit. "

" Look, I like you and I'm gonna show it with words and physical affection so you kinda have to just deal with it. "

A heavy sigh of defeat left his chest whilst glancing away. " You're so fucking stubborn. " But just as much as he was.

" And for the record... " She began by resting both hands on his shoulders in order to slowly transition toward his neck and up to his ears where she gently brushed her fingertips over the shell of it, tracing the shape all the way down to the lobe where it connected to the scar tissue. " It's not gross. You're fucking beautiful, man. Every part of you with staples and all, you know ? " And she spoke, she began to step forward, subtly coaxing him to walk backwards into the bed where she could have him lay down and climb on top where she straddled his hips.

Dabi was definitely not good with words nor expressing his feelings with them, hence his quietness while listening to her  words as if silently allowing her to display her affection without interrupting. He sank in that old yet still comfortable mattress where he had her climbing on him and a hint of a smirk curved the corner of his lips. " Oi, don't sit there if you don't want me to get a boner. "

" Shut up, I'm trying to be sweet over here. "

" With your ass on my cock ? How romantic. "

" Shut the fuck up and let me kiss you now, will you ? " But up to that point she hasn't stopped caressing his skin over his neck and jaw and her strategy of keeping him distracted seemed to be working because he stopped pulling away from her touches.
With elbows resting on each side of his head, she hovered above him where she briefly poked her nose against his with a quiet chuckle bubbling up her throat in order to break the tension.

" Alright... If you don't mind. "

" If I don't mind ? Bitch, kissing you turns me on. "

That definitely pulled a low brief chuckle out of him in amusement which also seemed to help him relax as she leaned further down to press her lips into the opposite pair, subtly tilting her head and purposefully starting off with small pecks that slowly turned into brief open mouthed kisses. She couldn't be any more excited at the fact that he was so eagerly parting his lips and moving in sync with her so she began to slowly lap at his lips, first in a kittenish little vertical lick that made his lips spread into another amused expression and Lord knows his lopsided smiles made her week at the knees.

It was bound to happen, the romantic little kisses turned into eager ones that evoked heavy aroused breathing from both of them and just when he reached for her rear in order to squeeze the mounds of flesh with both hands, an imaginary lightbulb turned on above her head with an idea. Reaching down to hold onto his wrists, she guided both of his hands to the sides of his head and she gave his wrists a little squeeze.

" No touchy. "

" Why ? " A frown immediately spread across his features. " Are you trying that dominant shit again ? "

" Let me have it. If you don't like it... We can stop. But at least let me try it. " And what a better way to coax him to agree than to slowly grind back against his crotch as an invitation.

" What a little shit... " With another sigh of defeat and a roll of eyes, Dabi sent a death glare up at her with a ' Fine ' coming out of him.

" And since I know you're gonna disobey and start using your hands, I got a lil something for you. "

ווווו×

Author's note: lil smut cliffhanger?