21• Jealousy

Black-polished nails slightly sunk into the skin of her jaw as he forced her head to tilt enough to stare right at him.

" You're going to bend over my knee. "

" Wait what--- !? "

" Shut the fuck up, we both know you're gonna like it. "

" I mean yes ! But I still don't know why ! "

Before proceeding with his enigmatic side of the conversation, the azure-flame villain made sure to bring her body into the desired position after he sat on the bed and had her figure laying across his thighs on her stomach to have her rear in the exact position he wanted for spanking.

" Do you remember what happened when Shigaraki took you to the living room and sat you down ? "

" When did that happen ? Oh ! That's why I was in the living room. "

His ringed hand gripped again onto her jaw to make sure they kept eye contact amidst their conversation. " Do you remember what happened there ? "

With her jaw held tight, she could only frown into a pouty expression of discomfort. " No I don't ! Well... I guess he was bringing me back to consciousness... Oh, oh ! That's why my cheek hurts, did he slap me ? "

After Dabi's first smack to her clothed bottom and the tiny yelp from her in response, he added: " Not only he slapped you but you moaned his name. "

" I did what !? " She surely suffered from another harsher smack that made her groan out loud, almost as if she was complaining but at the end they knew she wasn't.

" You moaned his name while he slapped your face. "

" Oh. " It all finally clicked in her mind, it was like the missing puzzle piece that would complete the landscape on said boardgame and she could see the full picture of it. " So you're jealous that I moaned his name ? "

" What if I am ? " Before repeating the same type of strike on her bottom, he decided to yank down her lower garments enough to fully expose her bare behind just to make the impact sting more. " You can only moan my fucking name. "

" But you don't own me ! " Oh, she knew exactly what she was doing to rile him up, throwing gasoline to that flame now that he decided to peel the clothes off her bottom, turning things a thousand times more obscene with that as she tried to force herself to suppress her following moan.

" I fucking do. "

" Then mark me. "

" Mark you ? "

" Bite me while you fuck me, let them see I'm yours then. "

Oh... Oh. He thought.