30• One condition

It didn't take a genius to understand why Dabi had requested Tomura to meet up behind the abandoned warehouse where the tall trees served to hide the rundown structure from curious eyes. The crimson-eyed villain had his guard up for obvious reasons in spite of trying to appear as calm as always when the flame-quirk one made a bee line for him.

" You look mad about something, burnt-meat. "

" Why are you trying to fuck (y/n), crusty fuck? "

" Why wouldn't I ? "

" Because she is mine. "

" Oh, I thought the mean villain Dabi didn't do such corny things like dating. Besides, you can't decide for her and if she is down for it, I'll make sure she moans louder with me. "

That statement definitely pushed a button in the taller one and he felt like his hand itched to throw a punch.

" Do you really think she would let someone as weak as you fuck her ? "

" Weak ? How amusing. I can destroy anyone with the touch of a hand, including you. "

" What makes you think you could even reach past my flames ? Unless you wanna have a matching graft patchwork. " The hand he extended created an azure flame in a threatening manner. " I could burn you before you could even think about coming closer. "

In spite of Shigaraki's mocking little grin, he absolutely despised the fact that Dabi was right. Decay was a quirk that needed direct contact for activation whereas the blue flames were perfect for long distance attacks. Yet, there was still a card under his sleeve that both of them were quite aware of. " Killing me wouldn't serve your purpose of getting rid of your good old man, huh ? You know I could get you that chance as soon as you wanted it to. "

And that was a counterattack Dabi should've expected before getting excited in his possessive flame threatening, only making him seem like an idiot with a dying flame in his hand and no other argument to shove in his face. His scarred jaw tightened with irritation as the taller one turned around to leave the conversation midair but not before adding something to his statement. " There is just one condition... "

ווווו

Author's note: I thought both Dabi and Shigaraki were way too collected and smart to actually injure each other for something like that, but those threats sounded more in-character for them.