23• Do it

Hearing his name coming out of her mouth in such an obscene way when he was specifically hurting her made the villain feel a rush of adrenaline. The way she grinned due to the pain just made him even more possessive, he wanted to be the only one hurting her in the way she enjoyed and after being demanded to mark her Dabi got all sorts of ideas in his mind now. Biting her while fucking her would be a quite common way of doing so, yet the bruises will fade away and he now wanted something more permanent since he was jealous and hated to admit it with every fiber of his being.

As he kneeled there in between her spread thighs, a pierced tongue briefly peeked out whilst he dragged it over his lips to wet them in a nonchalant way, pondering to himself if his next actions would be crossing a line.

His breathing pace began to pick up in both anticipation and fear of his actions pushing her away. Dabi was never one to care about other people leaving his life, not since he was a child, yet there was a thread tugging at his heart and making him fight a tug-o-war in his head and (y/n) could notice there was something in his mind. In spite of her vulnerable position, restrained and mostly naked, she could see the hesitation in his expression.

" Do it. " Something prompted her to say so, even if she was unsure of his thoughts or if she would regret saying that later on.

A dark brow arched on his stern expression. " But you don't know what I'm about to do to you. "

" Fucking do it. " Now there was a more defiant tone in her voice as her jaw clenched in pure fear; she didn't shy away from pain but the fact that someone like Dabi doubted his own idea was... Terrifying. What could be so bad that someone as sadistic as him would hesitate ? There was no turning back for her pride now, she was daring him to continue as her own heartbeat skyrocketed.

The taller villain didn't utter a single word, simply staring right at her whilst reaching for the switchblade in his pocket. He didn't need to announce what he was about to do, the shiny sharp blade told her enough. It wasn't a surprise to figure out Dabi was into knife-play and she should've probably expected that but there was still something off about this, why would he hesitate in cutting her if they had already talked about it and she had given her consent ?

The first scratch was slow and it burnt, but it made her squeak while trying to tug her wrists apart and free herself from the belt. Yet for the second one, Dabi seemed to slightly hesitate again, causing her curiosity to spark but she could only hiss at the pain. It wasn't until the third and four line that she finally understood.

He was cutting up his name into her skin.

He was marking her permanently.

His name was now carved in the skin of her stomach right below her breasts.

The realization hit her like a train and she couldn't do much but whimper in pain until the very end where he simply knelt there, staring down at his own creation. This time, she was the one to speak up:

" You own me now. "

וווווו×

Author's note: -SCREAMS- OMG HIS NAME IS NOW CARVED IN HER SKIN AAAAAAHHHHHH