31• Rope bunny

Even if (y/n) felt relieved by Dabi's abscence, she still felt a pang of guilt because she was unsure if the other had gotten mad or perhaps disappointed at her words, yet she was glad about staying true to herself and being as honest as possible. It would be pointless to lie to him just to keep him pleased. She had done it before in past relationships and she was tired of it, exhausted of keeping things to herself just to appease others.

Crossing the fire villain in the hallways and the kitchen started to become awkward as the day reached its end and he would still not talk to her and the apparent cold shoulder he was giving her was starting to annoy her or perhaps... Hurt her ?

It only took a few more hours of silence in her room to shred her thin patience into pieces upon not knowing anything about him throughout the entire day until there was a beep coming from her phone, which she snatched so fast it almost fell on her face as she tapped the screen to open the message.

Dabi 🔥:
Come to my room, rope bunny.

The inviting statement along with the pet name could only mean he was not mad at her, right ? And why was she so worried about him getting upset ? This emotional rollercoaster was definitely worse than her period mood swings.

Before rushing to his bedroom, she made sure to brush her teeth and it made her feel like such an idiot to be so head over heels for someone again, even frowning at herself in the mirror like a grumpy cat hesitantly following her owner's command while pretending she was not looking forward the petting.

Three knocks on the doors announced her presence before she got in without waiting for permission, simply keeping that upset frown while stepping towards his spot sitting down on the bed in order to crawl on top of him, straddling his hips and resting her head on his shoulder, looking away of course. A low quiet chuckle rumbled in his chest as his hand naturally rested on her bottom.

" Why are you giving me that attitude, brat ? " And a slight smack on one of her ass cheeks reaffirmed his statement before grabbing on her chin to force eye contact. " I'm the one who should be mad because I have to share your fucking pussy with someone. " Of course he wanted eye contact to spill that accusation but before she could begin to remind him that it wasn't something he had to do, he continued. " But I can't stop thinking about your face when you get double penetrated. I wanna hear you crying because it's too much to take but begging us not to stop. " His tone suddenly dropped an octave due to his arousal and the brief description had her toes curling in anticipation.

She was too submerged in the mental picture and how turned on it was making her that the sudden low chuckle coming from behind her made her jolt in surprise just to find out it was Shigaraki sitting on a chair at the far end of Dabi's bedroom.