12• Dramatic ?

Slamming the door behind himself, Dabi could've left the room to avoid the situation and just ignore the fact that any of that happened but it angered him greatly to not understand what was going on. Why was she so pissed off ?

" Why are you being so fucking dramatic ? " His tone increased with clear irritation in it and it struck her like a bullet in the chest. She was being dramatic ? She probably was, no--- she actually was overreacting and it infuriated her.

" Because I'm a fucking dumbass! " But standing up from her spot on the bed, she threw a pillow right at his face, almost sweating from how warm her head became. Anger ? Embarrassment? Or both ? " Because it's my fault I expected a fucking villain to be nice to me, ain't that stupid ? I think I'm smarter than that to not expect anything but sex from you. "

And now that felt like a kick to the stomach for Dabi, but wasn't it always like that ? He was incapable of providing anything but sex in a relationship. How the fuck would he even display affection when he never had it as a kid ? Never learned what was that like ?

" What do you mean with being nice ? Wasn't I fucking nice to you ? "

" Sure, throwing the towel at me like I'm a fucking cheap whore in a downtown motel. What a fucking gentleman. "

There was silence again, Dabi had to take a good long second to process what she said and realize where he actually fucked it up.

Yet said silence wouldn't last for too long before the alarm for urgent meetings went off, alerting them to drop everything they were doing to gather up. It seems this discussion had a 'to be continued' written all over.

It wasn't a surprise to find out there were still a sufficient amount of pro heroes patrolling the areas they were planning on attacking but there was already a plan B set for that due to Tomura's proactive thinking, foreseeing the issue at hand from the start.

It was apparently simple to accomplish but that never turned out to be as easy as it seemed.

This was (y/n)'s second mission but since the first one went so smoothly, she got confident this time. She had a spot to hide while carrying the role of backup only if needed, only if signaled to come out and help. How could she have predicted the heroes to have someone with a thermal vision that gave away her position in seconds.

וווו×

Author's note: I'm wondering if I should keep them angry at each other for longer or not