15• It's disgusting

Soon later, the bag of chips was replaced by her body once she shimmied her way in between his legs, resting her back on his chest, slightly taking him aback since he thought she was still mad at him. The change in temperature made her contently hum in the back of her throat, Dabi was warm, his scarred skin emitted such comfort and she felt like melting on him.

" You're warm. "

" I know. "

Her humming continued, the gentle noise reverberating in her throat as her eyelids fell shut.

" You seem to like it. You're purring like a kitten. " His bold statement wasn't far from the truth. She laid both hands on top of his thighs, slowly rubbing against the soft cotton fabric of his sweatpants, being able to differentiate the change in skin texture through said fabric, brushing on the staples just above his knee.

(Y/n) didn't say a word to confirm his statement but the villain didn't need it to know he was right.

Even his breathing was warmer than what it should be, it fanned on the skin of her shoulder and it was impossible to ignore how the little hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. " I wanna see you naked. "

" That was out of nowhere. " There was a hint of amusement in his tone of voice.

" I like your skin, I wanna see more of it. "

" Bullshit. "

" Think whatever you want to think. "

" Shit's disgusting. "

" For you, not for me. "

" The skin is barely holding on by the staples. It's burnt and it feels gross. "

" That's what I find attractive. "

" You're fucking weird. "

" Pot calling the kettle black. "

The new league member was not even looking back at him but she could guess his facial expression after hearing him sigh in defeat.

" Whatever. "

Turning around on her spot between his thighs, she now caught his full attention by tugging on his white tank top just to earn a judging arched eyebrow out of him, yet he didn't put much resistance. His lean torso was adorned by the scars and shiny staples but that was definitely not what made her gasp loudly but the piercings on both of his nipples. Why would that surprise her ? He had piercings on his nose already and the staples almost looked like a twisted jewelry collection.

" I don't know why the nipple piercings surprised me. "

" I think I already have enough metal on my body for you to get surprised just by that. "

But he was more than entertained by her reaction, even intrigued by how her fingertips brushed ever so gently against every metallic piece on his chest. It felt odd, it was the first time someone actually touched him with such tenderness, she was delicate, almost careful not to hurt him and it was difficult to process that in his trauma-fueled mind. She traced random patterns from his Adam's apple down to his navel with all her patience, unexpectedly making his skin dot with goosebumps. His gaze fixed on her actions and her expressions but she seemed in a daze, hypnotized by him as if he was some sort of piece of art in a museum she actually got to touch.

וווווו×

Author's note: idk how this got so... Sweet ? What do y'all think ?