26• Videogames

(Y/n) should have been suspicious when Dabi was sent on a mission the very next day but it somehow didn't cross her mind that there could be something out of the ordinary with that. As for most of the day, the rest of them were free to do whatever they wanted except for leaving the hideout just to make sure everyone was ready to backup Dabi if needed. There wasn't much to do and she remained in her bedroom even during lunch, yet when it was around five or six in the afternoon, she had already grown bored of the same four walls and when exploring the living room she found most of the team simply hanging out in the common area. It was surprising for her to see Tomura playing videogames and it peeked her interest, driving her to sit next to him on the couch.

Toga and Twice were sitting diagonal to them in a pair of bean bags which they seemed to enjoy while chatting away and laughing amongst each other. As for the rest of the league, some walked in and out of said living room or simply sat in the armchair in the corner with their phones.

She didn't know how entertaining it was to watch someone play a videogame until she had her eyes fixed on the screen where Shigaraki was skillfully going mission after mission. At first they were both in silence since the leader wasn't one to start small talk but there was a moment where she casually commented on never having played that game before and even if he didn't respond at that time, a couple of minutes afterward when the Defeated sign came into view before restarting that scenario, he quietly handed over the console controller to her, taking her aback before she held onto it to clumsily try and imitate what he was trying to do.

The pathetic attempt to handle a controller she wasn't used to made her chuckle to herself, trying to switch her weapons but accidentally healing herself in the process when it wasn't necessary. Just when she was starting to get a hold on the mechanisms of that game, she tensed up at the unexpected closeness of Shigaraki's to her ear, yet she tried not to get distracted from the game.

" You're right, your fingers are not big enough. " The choice of words confused her for a second as she naively stared at her hands on the controller for a second. Big ? The buttons were not that difficult to push, maybe he could be referring to the ones at the back that were more complicated to reach.

" Huh ? Uhm, right... I think they're not long enough to comfortably reach for these ones when I need to change the weap--- " The sudden realization struck her like a train and all the blood left her face, her heart skipping a beat or two as she simply froze in her position.

With his lips now much closer to her ear, the leader continued murmuring quietly enough for the rest of the room to be unaware of their conversation. " I would kill to be the one filling your tight ass and hear you begging me to stop because it's too much. " And with that, he leaned away to resume his prior position, taking the control from her hands to give that mission another try himself as if nothing happened.

Saying she looked like she had seen a ghost was an understatement, her jaw dropped and she couldn't move an inch until Toga asking if she was okay made her snap back to reality just to stand up and leave towards the kitchen, trying to not raise suspicion about her odd demeanor by reassuring the blonde that she was simply going to get some food from the kitchen.

The fact that Tomura had heard her last night and the words she was specifically moaning, the whole situation, the fact that he wanted to participate and explicitly stated it made her want to crawl in a hole because of her embarrassment. How could he say something like that ? She thought while washing the glass she was going to use for her juice. Does that mean he truly wants to fuck her ? Why on Earth was she picturing the scenario with him involved ? What would Dabi do if he finds out about it ?

The unexpected creaking of the kitchen door as it opened startled her enough for the glass to fall from her soapy hands to the floor when she turned around to see who it was.

וווווו×

Author's note: I apologize for my shitty writing but I really wanted to update but I'm too sleepy to be coherent with my words rn