6• Showtime

New members of the League didn't get a saying at first about their plans so without really being able to oppose, (y/n) was selected as the protagonist of their next mission, which was more of a tactic to distract the pro heroes around the city.

It all came down to Shigaraki explaining she was going to act as a hostage so there would be physical contact with at least one hero in order to use her quirk and the blue flame villain offering himself to tie her up almost embarrassingly quick. That certainly earned mockery coming from his blond crew mate and the masked one who was always around her. Cutting the meeting short, the leader wrapped it up after assigning everyone their task, not without sending a judgemental glare at Dabi when shoving the ropes against his chest for him to take care of that.

The office in which she was going to pretend to be a victim of crime was carefully chosen to be out of sight of the security cameras. Most office workers were already gone for the day, which made it easier to prepare the scenario beforehand, using the ropes to tie her to a chair.

Perhaps no one was as excited as both of them to be in this convenient situation in which he took his sweet time to tighten the rope around her ankles until yanking a noise of discomfort out of her. They were in absolute silence to not draw attention to that office before it was show time but he was making sure to draw little noises out of her with every new restriction around her body.

Dabi had never been more thankful for choosing to wear jeans that day.

His hands slid around her torso almost too confidently, circling the rope around her ribcage just below her breasts and yanking on them to make her gasp whilst he kept both hands around her waist, feeling with the tip of his fingers the area where the rope sank into the clothed skin. He knew he had to get out of there fast before the security guard began his night time rounds but he wouldn't leave without brushing his lips against the shell of her ear to murmur barely above a whisper: " You're enjoying this way too much, you little shit. "

However, what he didn't expect in return was to feel her lips grazing against his own when turning her head, using the same whispering tone to respond: " You have no idea how fucking wet I am. "

And that broke him, that made Dabi hold his breath like he couldn't find oxygen to breathe at that moment and he wanted to pounce on her like a wild animal right there and forget they were in the middle of a mission. His lips barely parted with the intention to either say something or kiss her but the portal opened and a hurried whisper coming from the other side made him leave much against his will.

The mission went on as planned, helplessly calling for help for the security guard to rush to her and upon the mention of villains and quirks, the hero on call was requested to briefly take her testimony. She could have simply made up a false testimony but the plan was a bit more intricate than that. With a hand abruptly holding onto the pro-hero's forearm like a defenseless victim, she cried out: " They told me they would be destroying this building ! " And with a perfectly visible hallucination of Shigaraki's well-known appearance rushing down the opposite hallway, the hero's attention immediately was drawn to chasing what he thought was the villain.

She scurried her way out of there trying to keep her face away from cameras and soon the word would spread, putting most heroes' attention focused on that side of the city so they could lower her guard on the opposite one where the League pretended to strike next.

וווווו×

Author's note: any opinions so far, guys ?