Sneak peek

"I can't... I can't marry a person who belongs to the mafia-like you," she confessed, glancing at his dark eyes.

He smirked and announced with a scream in his voice, "You have no other choice. You must marry a man who belongs to the mafia. That's the rule. You should marry me."

His cold dark voice made her entire body shiver. But she didn't lose her hope.

"I have shown you the whole proof. Still, you are not believing me and asking me to marry you." She argued.

"I am not satisfied with your proof." He shrieked with anger.

"How could I marry a person who doesn't believe me?" She complained and lowered her head in the tiredness of explaining to him and closed her eyes firmly.

He took a few steps and reached near her. He raised her chin with his index finger in the right hand. Still, her eyelids refused to open to see the handsome man in that room.

"Marry me, then I will believe you." He whispered. Her eyelids opened, he was gazing at her beautiful eyes. She was staring at his dark chocolate-colored eye orbs.

Both of their heartbeats are hiking fast. Their heartbeats were beating at the same rhythm.

Will their both hearts get tangled up with each other and fall in love?

"Tangled Hearts in Love" is the second book I've penned in my career as an author. In my second book, I hope to learn more about myself as an author. I am just as enthusiastic about this book as you are.

This is a fictional narrative that is not based on any true events. I will upload the prologue soon.

Please don't forget to vote for my book and leave your comments.